Re: NoPDF in lilypond 2.4.6 in Cygwin

anders stenberg
Hi!

My problem is not whith the jEdit- Cygwin link I think. Processing  a
file from jEdit does get me the Dvi(working in wiewer), Ps (dont know as
jEdit PS wieWer dont work), and Midi (works) files but no PDF- file what
so ever. Some times I get the Error mesage "No PDF output found""  in
the lily shell. Processing the same file direktly in Cygwin by klicking
the file icon produces the same result including the same error-message
in the Cygwin shell. Processing the test.ly file from the download page
in Cygwin  I  do get  the whole bunch  Including PDF. Testing whith a
downloaded Mutopia file also get me the same result ie. the whole file
bunch including the PDF. As I did get the correct result from exactly
the same files in my old 2.4.2 setup I'm confused, desperate and
frustrated.

Anders Stenberg

Fairchild wrote:

> I am using 2.4.6, jEdit, Windows XP.  Processing the ly file with
> lilypond, with no arguments, produces the pdf file just fine.  The
> View output (PDF) from jEdit doesn't work, but the View PDF with
> external PDF-viewer does.  The pdf file can also be read with Acrobat
> just as any other pdf file.
>
> Are your LilyTool options set correctly?  Mine are:
>

>                                                        - Bruce

Re: NoPDF in lilypond 2.4.6 in Cygwin

Bertalan Fodor
Could you send the file to me, I could try it.

Bert