Re: NaN encountered, still produces a little imperfection

Re: NaN encountered, still produces a little imperfection

Tapio Tuovila

Han-Wen Nienhuys kirjoitti:

> Graham Percival wrote:
>> The code below produces a whole bunch of errors of this kind:
>> programming error: Inf or NaN encountered
>> continuing, cross fingers
>> programming error: Insane offset
>> continuing, cross fingers
>>
>> That's not so serious, but there's also a mistake in the graphical
>> output.  In the top-left corner of an invisible box around the first g1,
>
> It's actually, serious, because the little box is a flattened tie.
> Fixed in CVS.

from the same input 2.7.39 on SuSE 10.0 produces still slightly irregular output:
compare the length of the upper tie with the length of the middle tie.
Should this be correct?? I'd think their length should be equal.
my best, Tapio

NaN.png (4K) Download Attachment