Re: LilyPond Release Candidate for version 2.8

Re: LilyPond Release Candidate for version 2.8

Erik Sandberg
On Friday 17 February 2006 19.24, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> Hi y'all,
>
> I've just uploaded LilyPond 2.7.35, which squashes a truckload of bugs.
> The plan is to release 2.8 at the end of this month, so please give it a
> whirl to see if it has any showstoppers.

Hi,

This is cool. I just went through the bug repository, and the number of known
bugs has decreased from 95 to 70. Well done, Han-Wen!!

My list of objections to releasing 2.8 is currently rather short:
- volta-bracket-break in bug cvs
- Bar numbers are right-aligned to the left of barlines, as can be seen in
bar-number-breathe.ly
- MIDI corrupts memory (see recent mail)

--
Erik