Re: Getting key change alterations printed

Re: Getting key change alterations printed

Graham Percival-2

On 14-Aug-05, at 4:09 PM, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> actually, my intention is that 2.7 releases (but not CVS) should be
> quite usable. It might be that bug appear and disappear between
> versions, but that is only natural for software in development.

Ok.  In that case,
input/regression/system-extents.ly
input/regression/system-extents.ly
input/regression/system-extents.ly

:)

similar -- or possibly identical -- problem:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2005-08/msg00139.html

This affects almost every example with slurs in the manual.  And on a
personal
note, it also results in some slurs colliding with the \header{tagline}
in one of my
scores.  :)