Re: Bad link in documentation

Graham Percival

On 3-Jun-05, at 7:31 AM, Laura Conrad wrote:
> I was looking at
> <http://sca.uwaterloo.ca/lilypond/lilypond.org/doc/v2.5/Documentation/
> user/out-www/lilypond/The-Lyrics-context.html#The-Lyrics-context>,
> and clicked on the link "Lyrics" on the first non-header line,
> <http://sca.uwaterloo.ca/lilypond/lilypond.org/doc/v2.5/Documentation/
> user/out-www/lilypond-internals/Lyrics.html#Lyrics>,
> and I get a 404 (Object not found!)  error.

Thanks!

It seems that the waterloo server is missing the program reference
pages.  It has
the "menu" pages for program reference, but it gives a 404 for any
details.

The non-mirror site works ok:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.5/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/The-
Lyrics-context.html

Anybody else have any ideas?  Could the mirror site just be laggy (ie
it's
mirrored the main docs but not the program reference yet), or is there
a bug
in the mirroring?

Re: Bad link in documentation

Han-Wen Nienhuys
Graham Percival wrote:

> It seems that the waterloo server is missing the program reference
> pages.  It has
> the "menu" pages for program reference, but it gives a 404 for any
> details.
>
> The non-mirror site works ok:
> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.5/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/The-
> Lyrics-context.html
>
> Anybody else have any ideas?  Could the mirror site just be laggy (ie  it's
> mirrored the main docs but not the program reference yet), or is there
> a bug
> in the mirroring?
> - Graham

Can you contact Eric Praetzel about this?  ([hidden email], i
believe)