Re: Articulation placment in 2.4.8 and 2.7.19

Re: Articulation placment in 2.4.8 and 2.7.19

Cameron Horsburgh

articulations.png (12K) Download Attachment

Re: Articulation placment in 2.4.8 and 2.7.19

Juergen Reuter

FYI, this bug might be related to the bug that I reported in
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2005-11/msg00093.html
which is also still not solved.

Greetings,
Juergen