RE: System at bottom page on score[]

Ralph Little
Hi,
Cheers, that's just what I needed.

Regards,
Ralph

-----Original Message-----
From: Laura Conrad [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: 13 April 2006 12:25
To: Ralph Little
Cc: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: System at bottom page on score[]

    RL> I'm trying to print a score using 2.8 (on Windows XP).
    RL> Because there is a header and multiple pages, the first system
is forced
    RL> to the bottom of the first page.
    RL> The rest are fine and are at the top of subsequent pages.

    RL> Anybody know why?

You want to set:

\paper {
       ragged-bottom = ##t
}

I'm not sure why this isn't the default.

--
Laura (mailto:[hidden email] , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097 fax: (501) 641-5011

TRIBAL TECHNOLOGY IS A MEMBER OF THE TRIBAL GROUP plc www.tribalgroup.co.uk
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Access, copying, dissemination or re-use of information in it by anyone else is unauthorised. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender as soon as possible.

This message has been scanned for viruses by Viatel MailControl