RE:Important request, participation in software development study

RE:Important request, participation in software development study

ivandarioarroyo
Dear Engineers,

Yesterday I sent a message asking for help with a survey, some of you suggested that I create a form that does not require login. I beg you to help me with this survey, it really is important.

If you have a Google account:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdG4bhNWfU3vzSKwG-0j8NuGW47_xmSY1ftF33gaNAZsU25kA/viewform

Reply without logging in:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeNm99cxIyT65-5qR6ZCZoDNeFONTf_ODWbXaSxUskkxbWu4g/viewform

I also ask you to send this survey to other developers that you know and respect.

Please help me, I promise that your contributions will be recognized in the publications that are possible, therefore, as an optional field I have included the name and email. My biggest goal is to unify all non-formal models to create a modeling language that is the heritage of the industry, built by all of us. If you want to know more, you can write to me at [hidden email], [hidden email] or [hidden email]
!!THANKS