Pseudo-handwritten font

Pseudo-handwritten font – I had it in my brain that Lilypond had a simple switch to enable the pseudo-handwritten font and engraving style that one often sees in jazz and...
there was a jazz font patch somewhile ago. http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2010-12/msg00290.html Shane On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 ...
2013/3/6 Shane Brandes <shane@...>: > there was a jazz font patch somewhile ago. > http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2...
Am 07.03.2013 00:45, schrieb Thomas Morley: > 2013/3/6 Shane Brandes <shane@...>: >> there was a jazz font patch somewhile ago. ...
Marc Hohl <marc@...> writes: > Am 07.03.2013 00:45, schrieb Thomas Morley: >> 2013/3/6 Shane Brandes <shane@...>: >&g...
>> Wow, very impressive! > > I hate to admit it, Hehe :-) > but it looks like a game changer of strategic importance to ...
Am 07.03.2013 10:44, schrieb Werner LEMBERG: >>> Wow, very impressive! >> I hate to admit it, > Hehe :-) > >> but ...
2013/3/7 Marc Hohl <marc@...>: > Am 07.03.2013 10:44, schrieb Werner LEMBERG: > >>>> Wow, very impressive! >>>...
On 7 March 2013 21:52, Thomas Morley <thomasmorley65@...> wrote: > > Earlier this day I informed the Author of it in the DLF (the ge...
Hello all, my name is Torsten (Be-3) and I happen to be the author of this little Lilypond Jazz &quot;excursion&quot;. ;) And yes, of cour...
Hello all, I&#39;ve just noticed the my last mail didn&#39;t get through to the list for some reason. Well, here it is again in a second a...
Torsten Hämmerle <torsten.haemmerle <at> web.de> writes: > I've attached a zip file containing the current (albeit unfinished) &...
All, I realize that this thread is kind of old now, and a lot of work has gone into making LilyJAZZ work using some fun and fancy Scheme co...
Re: Pseudo-handwritten font – Am 23.07.2014 23:08, schrieb tisimst: > BTW, I've tried contacting Torsten again to see if he has a licensing > preference for LilyJAZZ an...
Re: Pseudo-handwritten font – Le jeudi 14/03/13 à 11h36, "Torsten Hämmerle" <torsten.haemmerle@...> a écrit : > here it is again in a second attempt:In t...
On 14 March 2013 11:36, "Torsten Hämmerle" <torsten.haemmerle@...> wrote: > Hello all, > > I've just noticed the my last ...
There are a couple of peculiar side effects. I find that using this turns off the bar count engraver and it also defeats \improvisationOn resulti...
On Mar 14, 2013, at 5:36 AM, Torsten Hämmerle wrote: > > BUT: Even if all this may be quite an ambitious task, I just started off to see ...
This is all very interesting, I'd love to have a jazz style font in LilyPond, though I don't particularly like the Sigler Jazz font. I much prefer...
Re: Pseudo-handwritten font – Am 2013-03-15 um 10:06 schrieb TaoCG: > This is all very interesting, I'd love to have a jazz style font in LilyPond, > though I don't...
Henning Hraban Ramm <hraban@...> writes: > No, the look of a font isn’t copyrighted, but the name is sometimes a > trademark - that’s...
On Fri, 15 Mar 2013, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote: > Am 2013-03-15 um 10:06 schrieb TaoCG: > >> This is all very interesting, I'...
Am 2013-03-16 um 00:29 schrieb Martin Tarenskeen: >> Am 2013-03-15 um 10:06 schrieb TaoCG: >> >>> This is all very inte...
Henning Hraban Ramm <hraban@...> writes: > But some even use (more or less) the same metrics, like URW Nimbus > Sans [...] Usin...
Re: Pseudo-handwritten font – Hi Torsten, first of all: This looks just amazing! Thanks for sharing it! Even though I like LilyPond's original typesetting a lot, I noticed tha...
> In the first place: I've attached a zip file containing the current > (albeit unfinished) versions of the LilyJAZZ music and LilyJAZZ T...
Aw: Re: Re: Pseudo-handwritten font – Hi Werner, &gt; What do you mean with &#96;rigid&#39;? Some things related to Feta/Emmentaler access are still being handled deep ins...
"Torsten Hämmerle" <torsten.haemmerle@...> writes: > I'm just happy that in the meantime some "main actors" as Dav...
Re: Aw: Re: Re: Pseudo-handwritten font – On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 2:59 PM, David Kastrup <dak@...> wrote: > "Torsten Hämmerle" <torsten.haemmerle@...> writes: >...
Aw: Re: Re: Re: Pseudo-handwritten font – Gesendet:&nbsp;Donnerstag, 14. M&auml;rz 2013 um 14:59 Uhr Von:&nbsp;&quot;David Kastrup&quot; &lt;dak@...&g...
Re: Aw: Re: Re: Pseudo-handwritten font – [please use plain text for your e-mails] > > What do you mean with `rigid'? > > Some things related to Feta/Emmentaler access ...
Re: Re: Pseudo-handwritten font – Hi Torsten, On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 11:36 AM, "Torsten Hämmerle" <torsten.haemmerle@...> wrote: > I've attached a zip file con...
Re: Pseudo-handwritten font – Janek Warchoł <janek.lilypond@...> writes: > Hi Torsten, > > On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 11:36 AM, "Torsten Hämmerle" > &...
Am 14.03.2013 15:38, schrieb David Kastrup: > Note spacing, beaming (!), system brackets and a few other things give > it away. The beami...
"Torsten Hämmerle" <torsten.haemmerle@...> writes: > So finally: what have I done and why? The main obstacle is the rigid ...
Aw: Re: Re: Pseudo-handwritten font – Gesendet:&nbsp;Donnerstag, 14. M&auml;rz 2013 um 11:53 Uhr Von:&nbsp;&quot;David Kastrup&quot; &lt;dak@...&g...
2013/3/14 David Kastrup <dak@...>: > We currently have three music fonts of more than marginal interest: > LilyPond's own Feta (?), ...
Re: Pseudo-handwritten font – Hi Torsten, thank you very much for your work. This is great! While I probably won't use it ever for myself, I find that an extremely usef...
David Kastrup writes: >> Wow, very impressive! > > I hate to admit it, but it looks like a game changer of strategic > importance ...
It looks very good. On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 10:39 AM, David Kastrup <dak@...> wrote: > Marc Hohl <marc@...> writes: > >&...
On Mar 15, 2013, at 4:52 AM, Robert Schmaus <robert.schmaus@...> wrote: > Hi Torsten, > > first of all: This looks just amazi...
On Mar 15, 2013, at 10:38 AM, Tim McNamara wrote: > On Mar 15, 2013, at 4:52 AM, Robert Schmaus <robert.schmaus@...> wrote: > >...
Am 15.03.2013 16:38, schrieb Tim McNamara: > On Mar 15, 2013, at 4:52 AM, Robert Schmaus <robert.schmaus@...> wrote: > >> Hi ...
Hi all, On 2013-Mar-15, at 11:42, Urs Liska <lists@...> wrote: > AFAIK the only way (except creating a pango-font-ree) is to redefine...
Am 15.03.2013 16:49, schrieb Kieren MacMillan: > Hi all, > > On 2013-Mar-15, at 11:42, Urs Liska <lists@...> wrote: >> AF...
Jan Nieuwenhuizen writes: > I put quite some effort in supporting Gonville as an external > font, as at the time it took 5+ hours to bui...
On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 10:33 AM, Tim Roberts <timr@...> wrote: > I had it in my brain that Lilypond had a simple switch to enable the...
On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 7:33 PM, Tim Roberts <timr@...> wrote: > I had it in my brain that Lilypond had a simple switch to enable the &g...