Problem in Changing MIDI instruments in Lilypond 2.7

Problem in Changing MIDI instruments in Lilypond 2.7

Prashant Raina
There seems to be no effect when I change the MIDI instrument of the staff.
Even if I type:
\set Staff.midiInstrument="clarinet"
the MIDI output still has only piano music.
I didn't have this problem in Lilypond 2.2
Please tell me how I am supposed to change MIDI instruments in Lilypond 2.7
Thank you.

Re: Problem in Changing MIDI instruments in Lilypond 2.7

Mats Bengtsson-6
What version of the 2.7.x series did you try. If you search the mailing list
archives, I think you will find related bug reports and information on
problems that have been fixed.

   /Mats

Prashant Raina wrote:

>There seems to be no effect when I change the MIDI instrument of the staff.
>Even if I type:
>\set Staff.midiInstrument="clarinet"
>the MIDI output still has only piano music.
>I didn't have this problem in Lilypond 2.2
>Please tell me how I am supposed to change MIDI instruments in Lilypond 2.7
>Thank you.

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems