Presentation and first doubt

Pedro Martínez-2
Hello comunity,

At first place I would like to present myself because this is the first time I write here and I'm so glad to be part of this comunity. My name is Pedro, I have study Musicology and I didn't know the existence of lilypond until a few days ago that I finded it casually at the net; I am very surprised for the posibilities and I hope to learn to use it step by step because I am a newbie in GNU/Linux, LaTeX and of course Lilypond.

I am reading the tutorial of the software but firstly at all I have a small doubt: What I want a page with the staves alone to print it? Because the first steps in the tutorial is to learn notes, but I would like to know how to print a page with a format of staves.

I am very sorry for my english, there is a long time ago I cannot practice. Thank you very much.

Greetings

Re: Presentation and first doubt

Mats Bengtsson-6
Do you mean something like
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.6/Documentation/user/lilypond/Blank-music-sheet.html#Blank-music-sheet

   /Mats

Pedro Martínez wrote:

> Hello comunity,
>
> At first place I would like to present myself because this is the
> first time I write here and I'm so glad to be part of this comunity.
> My name is Pedro, I have study Musicology and I didn't know the
> existence of lilypond until a few days ago that I finded it casually
> at the net; I am very surprised for the posibilities and I hope to
> learn to use it step by step because I am a newbie in GNU/Linux, LaTeX
> and of course Lilypond.
>
> I am reading the tutorial of the software but firstly at all I have a
> small doubt: What I want a page with the staves alone to print it?
> Because the first steps in the tutorial is to learn notes, but I would
> like to know how to print a page with a format of staves.
>
> I am very sorry for my english, there is a long time ago I cannot
> practice. Thank you very much.
>
> Greetings

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing