> I suggest to modify line 165 in lilypond.git/scripts/lilypond-invoke-editor.scm
(set! %load-path (cons LILYPOND_DATADIR %load-path))
(set! %load-path (cons LILYPOND_DATADIR
(cons (format #f "~a/current" (dirname LILYPOND_DATADIR))
to make point-and-click work in windows.
I installed 2.19.80 on WIN7/64.
I did ensure the following conditions to enable point-and-click:
- @INSTALL_DIR@\usr\bin is included to the search path environment variable PATH
- environment variable LYEDITOR is defined correctly
- textedit is included in the LinkProtocols list of SumatraPDF (file sumatrapdfrestrict.ini)
It did not work. By tracing >lilypond-invoke-editor< I found:
- in lines 40..48 the variable LILYPOND_DATADIR is defined. It always ends with the current version number. But this path does not exist. The (windows) installer for Lilypond creates a directory with >current< instead of the current version number (e.g. >.../share/lilypond/current< does exist, wile >.../share/lilypond/2.19.80< does not).
- in line 165 LILYPOND_DATADIR (i.e. a not existing directory path) is added to %load-path
- in line 167 >lilypond-invoke-editor< fails to launch >editor.scm<.
With the patch listed above point-and-click did work.
Effectively by this modification one more path is added to @load-path. So, for the case the path >.../share/lilypond/2.19.80< does not exist, >.../share/lilypond/current< is included in the load path list, too.
(Arnold at the German Lilypond forum)