Page numbers

brahim.pro
Hello,

I would like to change the page number position. Now, it's in the left for right pages and on the right for left pages. I would like to put them always on the left. And I would like also to change its font size.

How could I do that?

Thanks

Brahim

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Re: Page numbers

Schneidy
Hi Brahim,

Try:

\version "2.20.0"

\paper {
  print-first-page-number = ##t
  oddHeaderMarkup = \markup \fill-line { \null \fontsize #5 \on-the-fly \print-page-number-check-first
        \fromproperty #'page:page-number-string }
  evenHeaderMarkup = \oddHeaderMarkup
}

{ c' } \pageBreak { c' } \pageBreak { c' }

HTH, cheers,
Pierre

Le ven. 15 mai 2020 à 18:38, brahim.pro <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hello,

I would like to change the page number position. Now, it's in the left for right pages and on the right for left pages. I would like to put them always on the left. And I would like also to change its font size.

How could I do that?

Thanks

Brahim

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Re: Page numbers

Valentin Villenave-3
On 5/15/20, brahim.pro <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I would like to change the page number position. Now, it's in the left for
> right pages and on the right for left pages. I would like to put them always
> on the left. And I would like also to change its font size.

Greetings,
as Pierre explained, it’s handled by the evenHeaderMarkup and
oddHeaderMarkup variables, which are defined in a \paper { } block.

You can read more about it here:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.21/Documentation/notation/creating-titles-headers-and-footers#default-layout-of-headers-and-footers
However, the best thing to do is probably to go look by yourself in
the source files of your LilyPond installation, more precisely the
file titling-init.ly located in the subdirectory ly/.

Good luck!

Cheers,
-- V.