Page about "non-obvious uses" of LilyPond

Page about "non-obvious uses" of LilyPond

Urs Liska
Hi,

I'd like to add a page to the "Introduction" section on lilypond.org,
presumably after the "Easier editing" item. This should point to things
like ly2video, the plugins for Thunderbird (if it's still working) and
LibreOffice or the integration of notation in Wikipedia and Anki cards.
These are things that "normal" notation programs just don't offer, and I
think we should showcase them.

If there are no objections I'll create a tracker item and ask the
community for further suggestions.

Urs

https://openlilylib.org
http://lilypondblog.org

Re: Page about "non-obvious uses" of LilyPond

Karlin High
Urs Liska wrote
ask the community for further suggestions.
The hymnary.org website has a "melodic search" feature that seems to involve LilyPond, among other things.

http://hymnary.org/melody/search/about

Am 30.06.2017 um 16:10 schrieb Karlin High:
> Urs Liska wrote
>> ask the community for further suggestions.
> The hymnary.org website has a "melodic search" feature that seems to involve
> LilyPond, among other things.
>
> http://hymnary.org/melody/search/about

Thanks for this link. I have to take a closer look, but it looks like a
candidate.

Best
Urs

https://openlilylib.org