PATCHES - Countdown for Nov 2nd

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

PATCHES - Countdown for Nov 2nd

James Lowe-3
Hello,

Here is the current patch countdown list. The next countdown will be on
5th November,

A quick synopsis of all patches currently in the review process can be
found here:

http://philholmes.net/lilypond/allura/

****


Push:

No patches to push at this time

Countdown:

5433 Transfer post-event-wrapper properties when unwrapping - David Kastrup
https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/5433
http://codereview.appspot.com/343440043

Review: No patches in Review at this time.


New:

No New patches at this time.



****

Regards

James
_______________________________________________
lilypond-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/lilypond-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: PATCHES - Countdown for Nov 2nd

Dan Eble
On Nov 2, 2018, at 10:44, James Lowe <[hidden email]> wrote:
> A quick synopsis of all patches currently in the review process can be found here:
>
> http://philholmes.net/lilypond/allura/

Somehow, https://codereview.appspot.com/353790043/ <https://codereview.appspot.com/353790043/> is not being tracked.

Dan

_______________________________________________
lilypond-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/lilypond-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: PATCHES - Countdown for Nov 2nd

Malte Meyn-3


Am 02.11.18 um 23:38 schrieb Dan Eble:
> On Nov 2, 2018, at 10:44, James Lowe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> A quick synopsis of all patches currently in the review process can be found here:
>>
>> http://philholmes.net/lilypond/allura/
>
> Somehow, https://codereview.appspot.com/353790043/ <https://codereview.appspot.com/353790043/> is not being tracked.

Probably because it has been set to needs_work.

_______________________________________________
lilypond-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/lilypond-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: PATCHES - Countdown for Nov 2nd

James Lowe-4
Hello,

On 03/11/2018 07:13, Malte Meyn wrote:

>
>
> Am 02.11.18 um 23:38 schrieb Dan Eble:
>> On Nov 2, 2018, at 10:44, James Lowe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> A quick synopsis of all patches currently in the review process can
>>> be found here:
>>>
>>> http://philholmes.net/lilypond/allura/
>>
>> Somehow, https://codereview.appspot.com/353790043/ 
>> <https://codereview.appspot.com/353790043/> is not being tracked.
>
> Probably because it has been set to needs_work.

Yes that is correct. I don't normally like to 'cloud' the Rietveld with
noise from the countdown unless the person is not the owner of the
Sourceforge item that the Rietveld or is a patch being shepherded by
myself for someone else.

I used to have a 'moved to needs work this countdown' section in my
emails but dropped it only because I was spending more time chasing up
those trackers for updates and it seemed to me that people were taking
the fact that the issue was still on my countdown email as being 'in the
countdown process'.

I don't have any preference on how I do these emails, but I assume that
the person that owns the tracker sees the 'Needs work' emails and the
rest of the dev 'clan' continue to discuss openly in the Rietveld
regardless of the status.

Regards

James



_______________________________________________
lilypond-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/lilypond-devel