Ornaments in MIDI

Hans Åberg-2
Is there a compact way to expand the ornaments by hand in the MIDI output. (The command \articulate does not produce what I wish.)

Re: Ornaments in MIDI

Knute Snortum
I don't know about compact, but this is how I would realize a trill:

%%% Start %%%
\version "2.19.84"

theMusic = {
  c''4
  \tag layout { c''2 }
  \tag midi { \repeat unfold 16 { c''64 d''64 } }
  c''4 |
}

% Typeset only
\score {
  \keepWithTag layout
  << \theMusic >>
  \layout { }
}

% Midi only
\score {
  \keepWithTag midi
  << \theMusic >>
  \midi { }
}

---
Knute Snortum
(via Gmail)

On Tue, Feb 11, 2020 at 5:37 AM Hans Åberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is there a compact way to expand the ornaments by hand in the MIDI output. (The command \articulate does not produce what I wish.)

Re: Ornaments in MIDI

Hans Åberg-2
Yes, that is what I was looking for. Thanks!