[OpenLilyLib] looking for collaborator(s) on stylesheet package/system

[OpenLilyLib] looking for collaborator(s) on stylesheet package/system

Kieren MacMillan
Hello all!

I'm hoping to [finally!] wrestle my large and currently unwieldy collection of stylesheets into public-worthy form. This effort is really the perfect time to [finally!] implement a real stylesheet system in OpenLilyLib, so that the concept of stylesheets can easily be adopted, used, and expanded by any Lilypond user.

If anyone would like to help me with this — either coding or mentoring — please contact me (on- or off-list).

Thanks!
Kieren.
________________________________

Kieren MacMillan, composer (he/him/his)
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info
‣ email: [hidden email]

Re: [OpenLilyLib] looking for collaborator(s) on stylesheet package/system

Dan Eble
On Aug 27, 2020, at 12:06, Kieren MacMillan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all!
>
> I'm hoping to [finally!] wrestle my large and currently unwieldy collection of stylesheets into public-worthy form. This effort is really the perfect time to [finally!] implement a real stylesheet system in OpenLilyLib, so that the concept of stylesheets can easily be adopted, used, and expanded by any Lilypond user.
>
> If anyone would like to help me with this — either coding or mentoring — please contact me (on- or off-list).

I don't know how much I can participate, but I'd like to watch the conversation go by.

Dan