OT: Where to ask Rosegarden questions?

Thomas Ruedas
Hi all,
sorry as this is somewhat off-topic, but as the Rosegarden MIDI editor
makes some use of Lilypond, I thought some of you might know which
would be the best forum to ask Rosegarden-specific questions. The
places I dug up at Google didn't quite look like equivalents to this
list.
Thanks in advance,
Thomas

Re: OT: Where to ask Rosegarden questions?

Gilles Sadowski

> sorry as this is somewhat off-topic, but as the Rosegarden MIDI editor
> makes some use of Lilypond, I thought some of you might know which
> would be the best forum to ask Rosegarden-specific questions. The
> places I dug up at Google didn't quite look like equivalents to this
> list.

Have a look there:
  http://www.rosegardenmusic.com/support/lists/

Regards,