Native Win32 installer font problems

Stefán Sigurjónsson
I was trying out the new windows installer, compiling a song by an
icelandic composer.

It seems that icelandic characters do not work in this version (replaced
with spaces) even with the source as a utf8 doc, and trying to compile
the sakura-sakura.ly and xiao-haizi-guai-guai.ly files from the
C:\Program Files\LilyPond\usr\share\doc\lilypond-2.5.29-2\input folder
fails completely ('warning: don't know how to embed
"MS-Gothic"="C:/WINDOWS/fonts/msgothic.ttc"') .

Are there some additional font file(s) I need to fix this?

The later two do not affect me much, but having to skip using my native
tounge is rather hard for me :D.

Stefán
--
Get Firefox! <http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=0&t=1>

Re: Native Win32 installer font problems

Stefán Sigurjónsson
Update: Seems I was too trigger happy before, I figured out I was not
using utf8, but an 8bit encoding, the Icelandic is fixed :D

Thanks for a great program btw :D

SS

--
Get Firefox! <http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=0&t=1>

Re: Native Win32 installer font problems

Han-Wen Nienhuys
Stefán Sigurjónsson wrote:
> the sakura-sakura.ly and xiao-haizi-guai-guai.ly files from the
> C:\Program Files\LilyPond\usr\share\doc\lilypond-2.5.29-2\input folder
> fails completely ('warning: don't know how to embed
> "MS-Gothic"="C:/WINDOWS/fonts/msgothic.ttc"') .
>
> Are there some additional font file(s) I need to fix this?

TTC = truetype collection. We don't handle these (yet). I don't have any
of these, but I can see what I can do if you send me the .ttc privately