MultiMeasureRest length

Marco Bagolin
Hello all,
how is possible to set or modify the length of a MultiMeasureRest ?

In this example 2/4 measure length I’d bigger that the other multimeasurerest.
I want that multimeasurerests length results similar and bigger than the 2/4 measure.

In notation guide I don’t find indications to obtain what I want.

Someone can help me?
Thank you in advance.

Re: MultiMeasureRest length

Kevin Barry
On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 07:46:54AM +0100, Marco Bagolin wrote:
> Hello all,
> how is possible to set or modify the length of a MultiMeasureRest ?

You can change its minimum-length. Does the below code do what you want?

{
  \compressFullBarRests
  R1 * 11
  \override MultiMeasureRest.minimum-length = #30
  R1 * 12
  \time 2/4
  s2

Re: MultiMeasureRest length

Knute Snortum
Looks like there is a typo.  s2 -> R2

  \compressFullBarRests
  R1 * 11
  \override MultiMeasureRest.minimum-length = #30
  R1 * 12
  \time 2/4
  R2 % not s2
}