Magazine Article

joe ferguson
There is an article about a highly specialized use of Lilypond in the
December, 2005, issue of Linux Journal.

Make Stunning Schenker Graphs with GNU Lilypond
<http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8364>

--
Joe Ferguson

Re: Magazine Article

Han-Wen Nienhuys
joe ferguson wrote:
> There is an article about a highly specialized use of Lilypond in the
> December, 2005, issue of Linux Journal.
>
> Make Stunning Schenker Graphs with GNU Lilypond
> <http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8364>

this seems to be a subscription-only article; maybe someone could send a
complimentary URL ?

Re: Magazine Article

D Josiah Boothby
Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

> joe ferguson wrote:
>
>> There is an article about a highly specialized use of Lilypond in the
>> December, 2005, issue of Linux Journal.
>>
>> Make Stunning Schenker Graphs with GNU Lilypond
>> <http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8364>
>

> this seems to be a subscription-only article; maybe someone could send a
> complimentary URL ?

Apparently, after 30 days, we should be able to read it because at that
point it'll be a back issue.

Re: Magazine Article

joe ferguson
I subscribe to the hard copy which came in yesterday's mail.  I didn't
actually try to read it online; I just located the URL and passed it on.

In the archive you can find a few other references to Lilypond which are
currently accessible.  Go to the home site and use the "SEARCH"
function.  Boothby is correct; it will appear online when the January
issue is out, in early December.  Home page: http://linuxjournal.com/

BTW, Linux Journal is published in Seattle, Washington.

D Josiah Boothby wrote:

> Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
>
>> joe ferguson wrote:
>>
>>> There is an article about a highly specialized use of Lilypond in
>>> the December, 2005, issue of Linux Journal.
>>>
>>> Make Stunning Schenker Graphs with GNU Lilypond
>>> <http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8364>
>>

>> this seems to be a subscription-only article; maybe someone could
>> send a complimentary URL ?
>>

> Apparently, after 30 days, we should be able to read it because at
> that point it'll be a back issue.

--
Joe Ferguson

Re: Magazine Article

joe ferguson
PS to the last post:  The article is by Kris Shaffer.  He has a web
site:  http://www.shaffermusic.com/