Long time no see :-)

Janek Warchoł
Hello,

does anyone remember me? :-) Looks like I'm going to meddle a tiny bit in
the Pond affairs again.
What you've been up to in the last 4 years? What's the current situation?

cheers,
Janek

Re: Long time no see :-)

Werner LEMBERG

> does anyone remember me? :-) Looks like I'm going to meddle a tiny
> bit in the Pond affairs again.

Welcome back!

> What you've been up to in the last 4 years? What's the current
> situation?

The main news: David K. tries to cut a 2.20 release; he cleaned up the
syntax handling a lot.

Just have a look at the bug tracker, as usual :-)

    Werner

Re: Long time no see :-)

Kieren MacMillan
Janek!!!

> does anyone remember me? :-)

LOL

> Looks like I'm going to meddle a tiny bit in the Pond affairs again.

Yay!

> What you've been up to in the last 4 years?

Waiting patiently for your return, to take Lyrics to the goal line.  ;)

Best,
Kieren.

Re: Long time no see :-)

Thomas Morley-2
Hi Janek :))
Am Mo., 19. Nov. 2018 um 20:47 Uhr schrieb Janek Warchoł
<[hidden email]>:

> Hello,
>
> does anyone remember me? :-) Looks like I'm going to meddle a tiny bit in
> the Pond affairs again.

Welcome back. Great to hear from you.

> What you've been up to in the last 4 years? What's the current situation?

As Werner said 2.20 is on the way, currently some GUB-problem, iirc.
Migration to guilev2 still pending.
Lot's of issues -- as usual lol

> cheers,
> Janek

Best,
  Harm

Re: Long time no see :-)

Janek Warchoł
Hi! :-)

pon., 19 lis 2018 o 20:53 Werner LEMBERG <[hidden email]> napisał(a):

> The main news: David K. tries to cut a 2.20 release; he cleaned up the
> syntax handling a lot.

Nice!

pon., 19 lis 2018 o 21:07 Kieren MacMillan <[hidden email]>
napisał(a):

> Janek!!!
>
> > Looks like I'm going to meddle a tiny bit in the Pond affairs again.
>
> Yay!

:D

> > What you've been up to in the last 4 years?
>
> Waiting patiently for your return, to take Lyrics to the goal line.  ;)

uh-oh <blushes>!
Well, I cannot promise anything as I have no idea how much time I'll have,
but... I'd like to, as well.

wt., 20 lis 2018 o 00:28 Thomas Morley <[hidden email]>
napisał(a):

> Hi Janek :))
> Am Mo., 19. Nov. 2018 um 20:47 Uhr schrieb Janek Warchoł
> <[hidden email]>:
> > What you've been up to in the last 4 years? What's the current situation?
>
> As Werner said 2.20 is on the way, currently some GUB-problem, iirc.
> Migration to guilev2 still pending.

Oh my!

Any big news in the community, non-development-wise? Exciting projects done
with LP or new markets to conquer?

best,
Janek