Lilypond with troff?

Linda Seltzer
Dear Friends,

Has anyone integrated Lilypond with troff?  Is there a supported version
of troff for Windows?

Lilypond and troff would provide complete typesetting including text,
music and math.  (However, I have not been able to typeset linear algebra
matrices with eqn in troff).

Linda

Re: Lilypond with troff?

Werner LEMBERG

> Has anyone integrated Lilypond with troff?

Oooooh!  It's basically the same as with TeX: You create EPS images
which are then embedded.  It's even easier than with TeX since groff
uses the standard PS fonts by default.

> Is there a supported version of troff for Windows?

Yes.  In case you've difficulties write again (you are a lucky guy
that the maintainer of groff -- it's me -- is on this list too :-).

> (However, I have not been able to typeset linear algebra
> matrices with eqn in troff).

This is a question for the groff list.  Please subscribe and ask
there.

    Werner