Lilypond version display

Phil Holmes-3
Looks like I edited the wrong version level in my final change for
yesterday's update.  Think I need to edit VERSION again, push to
release/unstable, create a merge request to merge into master and then a new
pipeline to rebuild the web site.  Everyone OK with that?

Apologies.

--
Phil Holmes

Re: Lilypond version display

Jonas Hahnfeld
Am Dienstag, den 15.09.2020, 08:13 +0100 schrieb Phil Holmes:
> Looks like I edited the wrong version level in my final change for
> yesterday's update.  Think I need to edit VERSION again, push to
> release/unstable, create a merge request to merge into master and then a new
> pipeline to rebuild the web site.  Everyone OK with that?
>
> Apologies.

Looks like something is now sending delayed emails. For the record,
Phil already fixed this yesterday.

Jonas