Lilypond's automated copyright

Eugene Cormier
I'm not sure if this is the right place to be asking this but....if not
I'm sure someone will let me know :)

Right now I'm creating scores using noteedit 2.8 and exporting to
Lilypond. No problems with the conversion that can't be overcome
but....at the bottom of every score there is a copyright line
"Music engraving by Lilypond 2.7.7 - www.lilypond.org"

is it possible to remove it??

Cheers
Eugene
*           Eugene Cormier             *
*          Acadia University           *
*       DEN 152, (902) 585-1329        *
*  Classical Guitar, Music Technology  *
* Preliminary Rudiments, Guitar Class, *
*           Guitar Ensemble            *

Re: Lilypond's automated copyright

Matevz Jekovec
You can remove it by setting tagline = "" in \header section of .ly file.

Please send user related questions to [hidden email] in the
future, as this mailing list is meant for development discussions only.

Regards.
- Matevž

Eugene Cormier wrote:

>I'm not sure if this is the right place to be asking this but....if not
>I'm sure someone will let me know :)
>
>Right now I'm creating scores using noteedit 2.8 and exporting to
>Lilypond. No problems with the conversion that can't be overcome
>but....at the bottom of every score there is a copyright line
>"Music engraving by Lilypond 2.7.7 - www.lilypond.org"
>
>is it possible to remove it??
>
>Cheers
>Eugene

Re: Lilypond's automated copyright

Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Eugene Cormier writes:

> "Music engraving by Lilypond 2.7.7 - www.lilypond.org"
>
> is it possible to remove it??

Quoting the user manual:

    The default footer is empty, except for the first page, where the
    copyright field from \header is inserted, and the last page, where
    tagline from \header is added. The default tagline is “Music engraving
    by LilyPond (version)”.

    Nicely printed parts are good PR for us, so please leave the tagline
    if you can.

Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[hidden email]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org