Lilypond from DOS prompt

Jennifer Clark
I'm using the native Windows version of Lilypond, version 2.6.3, and
wish to produce PNG output for inclusion in other documents. I can make
PDFs no problem by double clicking on the relevant lilypond file, but
when I try to run lilypond from the DOS prompt (to use the PNG option) I
get the following error;

GNU LilyPond 2.6.3
ERROR: In procedure primitive-load-path:
ERROR: Unable to find file "ice-9/boot-9.scm" in load path

However, typing "lilypond -h" or "lilypond -v" does not produce this error?

Does anyone have any advice on this? I tried using the cygwin version of
lilypond to produce the PNG output, but something is wrong with the
fonts, so that doesn't work either.

Thanks in advance,
Jennifer

Re: Lilypond from DOS prompt

Arthur Dyck
On linux that is a guile issue and solveable by reinstalling guile after the
Lilypond package.  I'm not sure how that applies to Windows, though.

Arthur

On Saturday 12 November 2005 08:47 pm, Jennifer Clark wrote:

> I'm using the native Windows version of Lilypond, version 2.6.3, and
> wish to produce PNG output for inclusion in other documents. I can make
> PDFs no problem by double clicking on the relevant lilypond file, but
> when I try to run lilypond from the DOS prompt (to use the PNG option) I
> get the following error;
>
> GNU LilyPond 2.6.3
> ERROR: In procedure primitive-load-path:
> ERROR: Unable to find file "ice-9/boot-9.scm" in load path
>
> However, typing "lilypond -h" or "lilypond -v" does not produce this error?
>
> Does anyone have any advice on this? I tried using the cygwin version of
> lilypond to produce the PNG output, but something is wrong with the
> fonts, so that doesn't work either.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Jennifer

Re: Lilypond from DOS prompt

Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Jennifer Clark writes:

> I'm using the native Windows version of Lilypond, version 2.6.3
> ERROR: Unable to find file "ice-9/boot-9.scm" in load path

This has been fixed in 2.6.4-5.

Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[hidden email]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org