Lilypond 2.7.15 <----- Any news on a release for windows?

Trent Johnston
Hi all,

Is there any news on when 2.7.15 will be released for windows... we seem to be 3 versions behind the rest at the moment..

Trent

Re: Lilypond 2.7.15 <----- Any news on a release for windows?

Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Trent J. writes:

> <DIV class=RTE>Is there any news on when 2.7.15 will be released for windows... we seem to be 3 versions behind the rest at the moment..</DIV>

Funny you should mention it, I have been working quite hard on the
windows 2.6.4 release.  FWIW, I consider development snapshots a
bonus, esp. considering CVS hasn't been usable lately.

Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[hidden email]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org

Re: Lilypond 2.7.15 <----- Any news on a release for windows?

Considering the amount of "internal brain surgery" that seems to have
been done since 2.7.12, I wouldn't be surprised if the latest Windows
version is much more stable than 2.7.15, so maybe you shouldn't complain.
On the other hand, it means that fewer people get the chance to discover and
report the bugs.

   /Mats

Trent J wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is there any news on when 2.7.15 will be released for windows... we
> seem to be 3 versions behind the rest at the moment..
>
> Trent

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems