LilyPond 2.5.31-4 for MacOS X

Han-Wen Nienhuys

hi,

I'm uploading 2.5.31-4 for MacOS X. This release has a kludge for the
problem that LilyPond spends a long time analysing /System/Library/Fonts
(something which looks like as if it is hanging).

please test.

RE: LilyPond 2.5.31-4 for MacOS X

libero.mureddu3
Now it works, it took few minutes the first time, after that everything went
fast and smooth.
Just one thing: I tried to modify, from the info of my ".ly" file (command+i),
the default application to use to open ".ly" files. But it says that is not
possible to set Lilypond as default application to open them.
Libero