LilyPond 2.21.5 release

Phil Holmes-3
We are pleased to announce the release of the latest development build of
LilyPond, 2.21.5.

--
Phil Holmes

Re: LilyPond 2.21.5 release

Shane Brandes-2
Looks like a lot of neat new stuff implemented!

-Shane

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 3:55 AM Phil Holmes <[hidden email]> wrote:

> We are pleased to announce the release of the latest development build of
> LilyPond, 2.21.5.
>
> --
> Phil Holmes

Re: LilyPond 2.21.5 release

Andrew Bernard
Please pardon me for asking this once again... but where does one find
the set of changes just for this release, not that long accumulated list
in the documentation? I have forgotten where this info is.

Andrew

On 18/08/2020 2:30 am, Shane Brandes wrote:
> Looks like a lot of neat new stuff implemented!

Re: LilyPond 2.21.5 release

Urs Liska-3

Am 18. August 2020 01:01:20 MESZ schrieb Andrew Bernard <[hidden email]>:
>Please pardon me for asking this once again... but where does one find
>the set of changes just for this release, not that long accumulated
>list
>in the documentation? I have forgotten where this info is.

I don't know whether this is noted explicitly anywhere, but you can list the commits between the previous and the latest tag (can't try out the command on my mobile right now)

Urs

Am Dienstag, den 18.08.2020, 02:44 +0200 schrieb Urs Liska:

> Am 18. August 2020 01:01:20 MESZ schrieb Andrew Bernard <
> [hidden email]>:
> > Please pardon me for asking this once again... but where does one
> > find
> > the set of changes just for this release, not that long accumulated
> > list
> > in the documentation? I have forgotten where this info is.
>
> I don't know whether this is noted explicitly anywhere, but you can
> list the commits between the previous and the latest tag (can't try
> out the command on my mobile right now)

git log release/2.21.4-1..release/2.21.5-1

should give you a start, or more concisely:

git log --pretty=oneline release/2.21.4-1..release/2.21.5-1

HTH
Urs