LilyPond 2.15.95 released

Graham Percival-3
We are excited to announce the release of LilyPond 2.15.95. With
this release, development on version 2.15 is frozen for the
upcoming 2.16 stable release and only open to bug fixes.

All users are urged to try this version to ensure the best quality
of the upcoming stable release. If you discover any problems,
please send us Bug reports.

New features since 2.14.2 are listed in the “Changes” manual on
the website section about Development.

Re: LilyPond 2.15.95 released

Eluze
Graham Percival-3 wrote
We are excited to announce the release of LilyPond 2.15.95. With
this release, development on version 2.15 is frozen for the
upcoming 2.16 stable release and only open to bug fixes.

All users are urged to try this version to ensure the best quality
of the upcoming stable release. If you discover any problems,
please send us Bug reports.

New features since 2.14.2 are listed in the “Changes” manual on
the website section about Development.
exciting - and embarrassing for the bug squad

what issues shall we verify now? Fixed_2_15_43? just leave it?

Eluze