[Jose E. Marchesi] [gnu-prog-discuss] [VERY URGENT] GNU ideas for GSOC 2020

[Jose E. Marchesi] [gnu-prog-discuss] [VERY URGENT] GNU ideas for GSOC 2020

David Kastrup

Someone with a good idea?

Re: [Jose E. Marchesi] [gnu-prog-discuss] [VERY URGENT] GNU ideas for GSOC 2020

Urs Liska-3
I just told them to copy last year's proposal, which basically links to *our* GSoC page.

Urs

Urs Liska <[hidden email]> writes:

> I just told them to copy last year's proposal, which basically links to *our* GSoC page.

Thanks.

My replies have a tendency to cause friction.  To help mitigating
damage, feel free to forward problematic posts to me adding a subject
like "timeout 1d" (for a suggested timeout of 1 day) or "offensive".