Installing Lilypond

Yoga in Daily Life
Hi,

I have installed Lilypond 2.6 on my Windows ME computer successfully but when I run it a window flashes open and then closes again... thats all that happens... can you help?

Regards,
Alistair Radford
New Zealand

Re: Installing Lilypond

Jay Hamilton, Sound and Silence
Alistair- I had the same experience with XP except that in a file
somewhere were created pdfs and logs and the file that I had created so
you might have created the thing just it's not where you expect it to be.
Jay

Yoga in Daily Life wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have installed Lilypond 2.6 on my Windows ME computer successfully
> but when I run it a window flashes open and then closes again... thats
> all that happens... can you help?
>
> Regards,
> Alistair Radford
> New Zealand

Childhood is a Journey not a race- Emma Sadinsky aged 8
Jay Hamilton
Sound and Silence
206-328-7694
www.soundand.com