(Info) Music Notation Modernization Association

(Info) Music Notation Modernization Association

Steve D-2
I thought some members of the lilypond-user email list might be
interested in the thoughts and ideas regarding new forms of music
notation with respect to trying to improve in some way on traditional
music notation. Link to the Music Notation Modernization Association
website below:

http://www.mnma.org/

-sd