I'm to teach LilyPond officially again

Francisco Vila
Hello all,

Some time ago I was teaching LilyPond in a Conservatoire, then stopped
doing so, now I'm doing it again! The course is October to June and it's
optional and open to all four levels of High Music Education.

I'm delighted because I was already missing giving lectures to groups. I
plan to keep all as practice-oriented as possible with a minimum of
theoretical issues beyond what's strictly necessary to understand some
issues.

I have plenty of teaching material, including my 30 weekly lessons plus
lesson zero.

"Lesson Zero" is \\\\{}{}''''~~~ %%%% in a Spanish keyboard, I think
once achieved that, all else is easy :-)

I'll use Frescobaldi, lilybin, OLy for OOo, and more. Students will also
learn to enter LP music in wikipedia.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
paconet.org , csmbadajoz.com

Re: I'm to teach LilyPond officially again

tisimst
Hi, Francisco!

On Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 10:05 AM, Francisco Vila [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello all,

Some time ago I was teaching LilyPond in a Conservatoire, then stopped
doing so, now I'm doing it again! The course is October to June and it's
optional and open to all four levels of High Music Education.

I'm delighted because I was already missing giving lectures to groups. I
plan to keep all as practice-oriented as possible with a minimum of
theoretical issues beyond what's strictly necessary to understand some
issues.

I have plenty of teaching material, including my 30 weekly lessons plus
lesson zero.

"Lesson Zero" is \\\\{}{}''''~~~ %%%% in a Spanish keyboard, I think
once achieved that, all else is easy :-)

I'll use Frescobaldi, lilybin, OLy for OOo, and more. Students will also
learn to enter LP music in wikipedia.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Congrats! That's very exciting news. How well has this course been received/attended? Do the students feel like they come out of it having learned something useful?

Best,
AbrahamĀ