I'm a brasilian student.. How can I do...

I'm a brasilian student.. How can I do...

Lillian Teixeira
Hello,

please, I'm studing musixtex and in its book "Using TEX to write polyphonic or instrumental music" talks about a resolution of problems of agreement of terms technician and I need a glossary that it was a: http://lilypond.org/stable/Documentation/user/out-www/music-glossary.html
but it doesn't works..
How can I do for to obtain this?
It forgives me for eventual errors.
Help me please,

Lillian Teixeira da Silva
Universidade do Estado de Minas Gerais
Engenharia de Computa??o
Ituiutaba - Brazil

Re: I'm a brasilian student.. How can I do...

Schneelocke
On 17/06/05, Lillian Teixeira <[hidden email]> wrote:
> please, I'm studing musixtex and in its book "Using TEX to write polyphonic
> or instrumental music" talks about a resolution of problems of agreement of
> terms technician and I need a glossary that it was a:
> http://lilypond.org/stable/Documentation/user/out-www/music-glossary.html
> but it doesn't works..
> How can I do for to obtain this?
> It forgives me for eventual errors.