Humble question - Forced line breack

Son_V
Hi, in a score I find a breack but I would like to have it in the next beat. How can I tell it in Frescobaldi? Thanks and excuse me for the humble question.

Re: Humble question - Forced line breack

Ralph Palmer
On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 9:51 AM, Son_V <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi, in a score I find a breack but I would like to have it in the next beat.
> How can I tell it in Frescobaldi? Thanks and excuse me for the humble
> question.

Greetings, Son_V -

It's difficult to tell from your description exactly what your problem
is. Please give us a minimal working (compilable) example or an image
of the problem.

Ralph

--
Ralph Palmer
Brattleboro, VT

Re: Humble question - Forced line breack

Federico Bruni-2
Il giorno ven 16 giu 2017 alle 15:51, Son_V <[hidden email]>
ha scritto:
> Hi, in a score I find a breack but I would like to have it in the
> next beat. How can I tell it in Frescobaldi? Thanks and excuse me for
> the humble question.

Do you know \break and \noBreak commands? If not, search the LilyPond
documentation and come back here if you have problems.

Re: Humble question - Forced line breack

Son_V
Hi Ralph, thanks.
I will try: in a score I have something like

Gui-da gentil, m'ac-com-pa-gni nel-
la via del nos-tro cammin

I would like to instruct Frescobaldi to cut the score in a different way, like

Gui-da gentil, m'ac-com-pa-gni nel-la
via del nos-tro cammin

How can I put it in English? imagine something like
you ha-ve ma-de me, and shell
thy work de-cay ....

And that I would put it in

you ha-ve ma-de me, and shell thy
work de-cay ....

Re: Humble question - Forced line breack

Son_V
Grazie Federico

Re: Humble question - Forced line breack

Manuela
Hi Frederico,

what you gave us is not a minimal working (compilable) example.
I suggest something like this

\version "2.19.52"
\language "deutsch"

RH= \relative c'' {
  \time 4/4
  \key c \major
  \repeat unfold 20 c4
}

LH = \relative c {
  \clef bass
  \key c \major
  \repeat unfold 20 c
}

Struktur =
{
  %\override Score.NonMusicalPaperColumn.page-break-permission = ##f
  %\override Score.SpacingSpanner.base-shortest-duration = #(ly:make-moment 1/8)
  %\override NonMusicalPaperColumn.line-break-permission = ##f
  s4 * 8 \break
}

\score
{
  \new PianoStaff
  <<
    \new Staff="up"
    <<
      \new Voice \RH
      %% \new Voice \RHii %% add other Voices here

    \new Staff="down"
    <<
      \new Voice \LH
      \new NullVoice \Struktur