How to set raggedright in a score context?

How to set raggedright in a score context?

Sven Axelsson
I am making a \book made up of many \score parts, where some of them
are just fragments. I'd like to set these with a ragged right margin.
I know I can set this for the whole book using \paper { raggedright = ##t },
but is it possible to do it for just some of the scores inside the \book?
And, preferrably without using lilypond-book.

Thanks

--
Sven Axelsson

RE: How to set raggedright in a score context?

Sven Axelsson

 Answering my own question here - it can go in a layout block too,like
\layout { raggedright = ##t }

Maybe that's obvious, but still I managed to miss it.

--
Sven Axelsson