How to save as a image?

Jannik Jeppesen
Hi, Im about to make a book with drum notation.
I think the best way to do it is to make the scores and save them as images and then open them in word, isnt that correct???

I shall write some text to almost every bar.

How do i change the .ly file to a image??
Im quite new to Lilypond, so any detailed information would be nice..

Best regards
Jannik

Re: How to save as a image?

Graham Percival-2

On 5-Nov-05, at 12:24 PM, Jannik Jeppesen wrote:

> How do i change the .ly file to a image??
> Im quite new to Lilypond, so any detailed information would be nice..

Detailed information is in the manual.  Either use the --preview
option, or use lilypond-book.  Please read the "invoking lilypond" and
"lilypond-book" sections of the manual.