How to retain string numbers when using `q` chord repeater?

How to retain string numbers when using `q` chord repeater?

Stig Brautaset

I've got this score:

\version "2.19.82"
\new TabStaff { <b, fis b\3> q }

It results in the following tab, which is not what I want:

:-------
:T----o-
:A--4---
:B--4-4-
:---2-2-
:-------

Is there any way to retain the fingering from the full chord when using
the `q` chord repeater?

Regards,

Stig

q4.pdf (57K) Download Attachment

Re: How to retain string numbers when using `q` chord repeater?

Federico Bruni-2

Il giorno mer 3 apr 2019 alle 0:30, Stig Brautaset <[hidden email]>
ha scritto:

> I've got this score:
>
> \version "2.19.82"
> \new TabStaff { <b, fis b\3> q }
>
> It results in the following tab, which is not what I want:
>

> :-------
> :T----o-
> :A--4---
> :B--4-4-
> :---2-2-
> :-------
>
> Is there any way to retain the fingering from the full chord when
> using
> the `q` chord repeater?

Yes, you can use \tabChordRepeats:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/common-notation-for-fretted-strings#index-_005ctabChordRepeats-1