How many users?

Eduardo Vieira
I was just curious, nothing else, to know how many users are subscribed to
this list.

Eduardo Vieira

Re: How many users?

Pedro Kröger
Eduardo Vieira <[hidden email]> writes:

> I was just curious, nothing else, to know how many users are
> subscribed to this list.

63

Pedro

Re: How many users?

David R. Linn-2
>> To: Eduardo Vieira <[hidden email]>
>> Subject: Re: How many users?
>> From: [hidden email] (Pedro =?iso-8859-1?Q?Kr=F6ger?=)
>> Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 16:23:49 -0300
>>
>> Eduardo Vieira <[hidden email]> writes:
>>
>> > I was just curious, nothing else, to know how many users are
>> > subscribed to this list.
>>
>> 63
>>
>> Pedro

Mailman reports that there are 617 addresses on the lilypond-user list.

Re: How many users?

Han-Wen Nienhuys-2
Pedro Kröger schreef:
> Eduardo Vieira <[hidden email]> writes:
>
>> I was just curious, nothing else, to know how many users are
>> subscribed to this list.
>
> 63

nice try. The correct answer is 193 however.

LilyPond Software Design
  -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com

Re: How many users?

Han-Wen Nienhuys-2
Han-Wen Nienhuys schreef:

> Pedro Kröger schreef:
>> Eduardo Vieira <[hidden email]> writes:
>>
>>> I was just curious, nothing else, to know how many users are
>>> subscribed to this list.
>>
>> 63
>>

> nice try. The correct answer is 193 however.

sorry, DRL is right. 193 is the number of users on the lilypond-devel list.

Han-Wen Nienhuys <[hidden email]> writes:

> nice try. The correct answer is 193 however.

duh! for some reason Eduardo's email end up in a folder for a
_different_ mailing list (not related with lilypond at all). So i
thought he was posting in _that_ list. time to check my mail filter.

if I knew the list was lilypond's my guess would've been much better ;-)

Pedro

Re: How many users?

David Raleigh Arnold-2
On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 15:03:42 -0500, David R. Linn wrote:

>>> To: Eduardo Vieira <[hidden email]> Subject: Re: How many
>>> users?
>>> From: [hidden email] (Pedro =?iso-8859-1?Q?Kr=F6ger?=)
>>> Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 16:23:49 -0300

>>> 63
>>>
>>> Pedro
>
> Mailman reports that there are 617 addresses on the lilypond-user list.

Does this count folks who track it by gmane?  It's much more convenient
than an email list, IMO.  I don't know whether I have to rejoin to
post or not.  Guess I'll soon find out.  daveA

--
Free download of technical exercises worth a lifetime of practice:
"Dynamic Guitar Technique": http://www.openguitar.com/instruction.html