Having a hard time with vertical spacing?

Having a hard time with vertical spacing?

Molly Preston
I'm unclear as to how to make more room between staves when it's in one instrument in a part.

I tried

\layout {

\context
{ \Staff
    \override VerticalAxisGroup.default-staff-staff-spacing.basic-distance = #10
However, I think this is just between two separate staves that aren't grouped. Is there a way to separate between staves in a part?

-Molly

Re: Having a hard time with vertical spacing?

tisimst
Hi, Molly!