Harp Pedals - "programming error" message

Harp Pedals - "programming error" message

Mehmet Okonsar
When I insert such a long markup:
----------------------------------
_\markup { \large \bold {C} \natural \bold {D} \flat \bold {E} \sharp \bold
{F} \flat \bold {G} \natural \bold {A} \flat \bold {B} \sharp}
----------------------------------
I got the following message (but the score compiles fine)
-------------
programming error: script direction not yet known
-------------
what's that?
Best Regards,
Mehmet Okonsar, pianist-composer
www.okonsar.com

Re: Harp Pedals - "programming error" message

Graham Percival-2

On 20-Sep-05, at 1:37 AM, Mehmet Okonsar wrote:

> When I insert such a long markup:
> ----------------------------------
> _\markup { \large \bold {C} \natural \bold {D} \flat \bold {E} \sharp
> \bold
> {F} \flat \bold {G} \natural \bold {A} \flat \bold {B} \sharp}
> ----------------------------------
> I got the following message (but the score compiles fine)
> programming error: script direction not yet known

Please send a complete example.  My guess it that you are trying to
define

foo=_\markup{}

when you should do

foo=\markup{}

c4_\foo

but without seeing the source file, I can't really tell.