Harp Notation Markup

SoundsFromSound

Good morning!

I am composing a piece that features the harp as a soloist and I had a question about some notation.

Please see attached.

How would you go about creating this markup so it could easily be used throughout a piece? Because the note range of the mute symbol will likely change with each instance, I was thinking it'd be easier to create a hybrid glissando line/vertical line/harp symbol sort of markup.

But I wasn't sure if I needed to address that in a function of some kind and just write out the different stemless notes as needed with each instance.

Thanks for any feedback and guidance!

%%%

{
  \omit Stem
  g''4 \glissando -\markup { \char ##x2A01 }
  g'4
}

%%%

Not sure if this helps too: (http://www.smufl.org/version/latest/range/harpTechniques/)