Hacktoberfest

Urs Liska-3

DigitalOceans and GitHub launch (for the fifth time I think) the "Hacktoberfest" https://hacktoberfest.digitalocean.com/. It's a kind of small incentive to get one's feet wet with open source projects.

Essentially it works like this: if you are among the first 50.000 registered participants who have opened five pull requests on GitHub by Oct 31 you will earn a Hacktoberfest T-shirt :-)

Some repositories that would welcome pull requests:

Of course other repositories are valuable targets too ;-)
And of course we'd accept pull requests *after* October as well ...

Best
Urs