Glissando on single note in chords

Glissando on single note in chords – The behaviour seems to have changed - with 2.15.16 I now get a glissando between each note. However, I'm using glissandi to indicate a fingering...
On Nov 1, 2011, at 8:31 AM, Nick Payne wrote: > The behaviour seems to have changed - with 2.15.16 I now get a glissando between each note. ...
On 01/11/11 20:37, mike@... wrote: > On Nov 1, 2011, at 8:31 AM, Nick Payne wrote: > >> The behaviour seems to have changed - with ...
On Nov 1, 2011, at 10:59 AM, Nick Payne wrote: > On 01/11/11 20:37, mike@... wrote: >> On Nov 1, 2011, at 8:31 AM, Nick Payne wrote...
Hi Nick, If you get a chance, try implementing a Scheme engraver - this type of > override can wreak panic with spacing changes in LilyPond...