Ghostcript warning about LinLibertine0 during make doc

Ghostcript warning about LinLibertine0 during make doc

James Lowe-9
Hello,

While doing some sanity tests this morning building doc (making sure
everything works for me for testing with new infrastructure) I spent
more time looking at the terminal window than I usually do.

During the make doc part where the 'page numbers' all whiz by I noticed
occasionally I'd get a line

/"GPL Ghostscript 9.26: Can't embed the complete font LinLibertineO as
it is too large, embedding a subset."/

also part of that log stream.

I don't know if we should be worried or if we can do anything about that
or something else but I thought I would mention it. I haven't noticed
anything obvious in the resulting PDF - but then again I haven't looked
that hard.

regards

James