Forcing the rehearsal mark to the bar

Dave Higgins-2
Is there a way to force the rehearsal mark to be under the tie (or
slur)?  \override did not work either.  I'm hoping I'm just misreading
the documentation.

\version "2.19.83"

\fixed c''' { \set Staff.RehearsalMark.outside-staff-priority = #1 a1 ~
| \mark \default a1 }
Dave

dave_higgins.vcf (205 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Forcing the rehearsal mark to the bar

Thomas Morley-2
Am So., 7. Apr. 2019 um 23:57 Uhr schrieb Dave Higgins <[hidden email]>:

> Is there a way to force the rehearsal mark to be under the tie (or
> slur)?  \override did not work either.  I'm hoping I'm just misreading
> the documentation.
>
> \version "2.19.83"
>
> \fixed c''' { \set Staff.RehearsalMark.outside-staff-priority = #1 a1 ~
> | \mark \default a1 }
> --
> Thanks,
> Dave

\fixed c''' {
  %% \override not \set
  \override Score.RehearsalMark.outside-staff-priority = #1
  %% do same for Tie, outside-staff-priority is unset per default
  \override Tie.outside-staff-priority = #2
  a1~

  \mark \default
  %% Move NoteColumn a little, otherwise RehearsalMark has not enough room
  %% to drop down to the StaffSymbol
  \once \override NoteColumn.X-offset = 0.2
  a1
}

HTH,
  Harm