Flipbook style score

Craig Dabelstein
Hi all,

Does anyone have any advice on creating a video of a flipbook style PDF of a lilypond score? Like the stuff the big publishing companies are putting on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0T4rWl-iW4)

I've experimented quite a bit but thought someone here might already have a quick way of doing it.

All the best,

Craig

--
photograph
Craig Dabelstein

Re: Flipbook style score

Karlin High
On 7/29/2019 4:03 PM, Craig Dabelstein wrote:
> Does anyone have any advice on creating a video of a flipbook style PDF
> of a lilypond score?

How important is the "flip" effect for this use case? I'm aware of 2
independent methods to produce video scores from LilyPond, but neither
one shows flips.
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA

Re: Flipbook style score

Craig Dabelstein
The flip doesn't really matter. I'm aware of the ly2video but how effective it would be for full orchestral/band scores I don't know.

Craig

On Mon, Jul 29, 2019, 5:08 PM Craig Dabelstein <[hidden email]> wrote:
The flip doesn't really matter. I'm aware of the ly2video

The other option is Knut Petersen's mkvideo. Search YouTube for user "knupero" for examples. If the results look interesting, searching LilyPond lists for "mkvideo" should get info on how to set it up. I don't have notes with me on which post was the current state.

Re: Flipbook style score

Karlin High
On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 5:37 PM Karlin High <[hidden email]> wrote:
>  I don't have notes with me on which post was the current state.

Near as I can tell, it's these:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2017-07/msg00234.html
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2017-11/msg00095.html
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2017-11/msg00098.html