Fixed bad committish and es.po in spanish web site

Fixed bad committish and es.po in spanish web site

Daniel Tonda Castillo-2
I changed the committish ids for files showing a bad committish when doing:

make LANG=es check-translation

> I've also removed the dirty page
> es/about/automated-engraving/applications.html

So whatever is done to this page is of no consequence from now on?

> Before translating the tutorial, LilyPond's es.po should be revised too.

I did some revising of es.po also, are there any special
considerations for es.po?

I attach the diffs, for the bad committish and es.po.

0001-Fixed-bad-committish-ids-in-Spanish-Translations.txt.gz (1K) Download Attachment
0001-Revised-es.po.txt.gz (2K) Download Attachment

Re: Fixed bad committish and es.po in spanish web site

John Mandereau
Daniel Tonda wrote:
> I changed the committish ids for files showing a bad committish when doing:
>
> make LANG=es check-translation

Looks good. Your next work on lilypond.org is certainly the translation
update: "make LANG=es check-translation" shows a 1200 lines diff!

> > I've also removed the dirty page
> > es/about/automated-engraving/applications.html
>
> So whatever is done to this page is of no consequence from now on?

It might become an untracked file when you pull; in this case, just rm
it. If it's still in your repository after that, rm it and do "commit
-a".

> > Before translating the tutorial, LilyPond's es.po should be revised too.
>
> I did some revising of es.po also, are there any special
> considerations for es.po?

I was talking about _LilyPond_'s es.po, not _lilypond.org_'s one. You
can check out Git LilyPond sources to get it.

> I attach the diffs, for the bad committish and es.po.

Thanks, applied.

Cheers
--
John Mandereau <[hidden email]>

John Mandereau escribió:

> Daniel Tonda wrote:
>
>> I changed the committish ids for files showing a bad committish when doing:
>>
>> make LANG=es check-translation
>>

> Looks good. Your next work on lilypond.org is certainly the translation
> update: "make LANG=es check-translation" shows a 1200 lines diff!

¿What do you mean by translation update?

>>> I've also removed the dirty page
>>> es/about/automated-engraving/applications.html
>>>
>> So whatever is done to this page is of no consequence from now on?
>>

> It might become an untracked file when you pull; in this case, just rm
> it. If it's still in your repository after that, rm it and do "commit
> -a".

Ok, doing the pull.

>>> Before translating the tutorial, LilyPond's es.po should be revised too.
>>>
>> I did some revising of es.po also, are there any special
>> considerations for es.po?
>>

> I was talking about _LilyPond_'s es.po, not _lilypond.org_'s one. You
> can check out Git LilyPond sources to get it.

¿Oh, you mean the one from the program?
¿Is that also in git?

--
Nada mas difícil, pero nada mas precioso que el saber decidirse. --
Napoleón Bonaparte. (1769-1821) Emperador francés.

daniel.tonda.vcf (129 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Fixed bad committish and es.po in spanish web site

John Mandereau
Le dimanche 07 janvier 2007 à 03:40 -0600, Daniel Tonda Castillo a
écrit :

> Daniel Tonda Castillo escribió:
> > John Mandereau escribió:

> >> Looks good. Your next work on lilypond.org is certainly the translation
> >> update: "make LANG=es check-translation" shows a 1200 lines diff!
> >>
> > ¿What do you mean by translation update?

Haven't you read the whole README? You have finished the web site
translation, this is very cool.  Recently, the English pages have
changed a lot, so you should update the Spanish translation as explained
in the README. That's not urgent, but it is important. I estimate it is
good to run "make LANG=es check-translation" once or twice a week: if
you don't have time to immediately update the translation, it at least
shows you waht should be updated.

> >> I was talking about _LilyPond_'s es.po, not _lilypond.org_'s one. You
> >> can check out Git LilyPond sources to get it.
> >>

> > ¿Oh, you mean the one from the program?
> > ¿Is that also in git?
> I'm sorry I'm just git cloning it with instructions from:
> http://lilypond.org/web/devel/.
> :)

Yes. So, I suppose you're working on master branch, which is used to
release the development series.

> I've just finished the revision/translation of es.po for the lilypond
> program. I was wondering how to test it in my sistem but ignor how to do
> it. I'm running ubuntu. I ran msgfmt through es.po and es_MX.po (for now
> the same file), and converted it to lilypond.mo, and copied it to
> /usr/local/lilypond/usr/share/locale/es*/LC_MESSAGES/lilypond.mo.
>
> Ran lilypond and made some error cases to see if the messages appeared
> in spanish but alas, messages come in english so I suppose I'm doing
> things incorrectly, for the moment.

Is "lilypond --help" output in Spanish?

Which editor do you use for the .po? Maybe Spanish messages don't appear
because you have to remove unwanted fuzzy marks (KBabel should do this
automatically when you edit entries), or you may need to compile
LilyPond. Anyway, it should work in the next released Mac OS X, Linux
and FreeBSD GUB binaries.

> About es.po for lilypond, should it be in ISO-8859-1 or in UTF-8 encoding?

> I'm supposing UTF because most *.po are in UTF-8 in the lilypond source.
> I attach two patches from git format-patch HEAD^, first is the
> revision/translation of pending messages, and second is the conversion
> to UTF-8.

.po files have to be in UTF-8. AFAICT LilyPond always uses UTF-8.

I've applied your patches. I'm puzzled why you added an identical
es_MX.po file, though; do you plan to make differences between them?

Cheers

John Mandereau escribió:

> Le dimanche 07 janvier 2007 à 03:40 -0600, Daniel Tonda Castillo a
> écrit :
>
>> Daniel Tonda Castillo escribió:

>>> ¿What do you mean by translation update?
>>>

> Haven't you read the whole README? You have finished the web site
> translation, this is very cool.  Recently, the English pages have
> changed a lot, so you should update the Spanish translation as explained
> in the README. That's not urgent, but it is important. I estimate it is
> good to run "make LANG=es check-translation" once or twice a week: if
> you don't have time to immediately update the translation, it at least
> shows you waht should be updated.

Sorry, I did read but should go back to it now and then, to remember it.
I did that and indeed there's a bunch of diffs which I will attack. When
the command shows no output, then the whole thing is updated?

>>> ¿Oh, you mean the one from the program?
>>> ¿Is that also in git?
>>>
>> I'm sorry I'm just git cloning it with instructions from:
>> http://lilypond.org/web/devel/.
>> :)
>>

> Yes. So, I suppose you're working on master branch, which is used to
> release the development series.
>
> I've just finished the revision/translation of es.po for the lilypond
> program. I was wondering how to test it in my sistem but ignor how to do
> it. I'm running ubuntu. I ran msgfmt through es.po and es_MX.po (for now
> the same file), and converted it to lilypond.mo, and copied it to
> /usr/local/lilypond/usr/share/locale/es*/LC_MESSAGES/lilypond.mo.
>
> Ran lilypond and made some error cases to see if the messages appeared
> in spanish but alas, messages come in english so I suppose I'm doing
> things incorrectly, for the moment.

Got it, have to place lilypond.mo in /usr/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/

> Is "lilypond --help" output in Spanish?
>
> Which editor do you use for the .po? Maybe Spanish messages don't appear
> because you have to remove unwanted fuzzy marks (KBabel should do this
> automatically when you edit entries), or you may need to compile
> LilyPond. Anyway, it should work in the next released Mac OS X, Linux
> and FreeBSD GUB binaries.
>

>> About es.po for lilypond, should it be in ISO-8859-1 or in UTF-8 encoding?

I compiled the es.po first as UTF-8 and the terminal shows weird strings
in Ubuntu.
Then I compiled the es.po as ISO-8859-1 and then the terminal appeared
correctly, so I guess for now, I will use ISO-8859-1.

>> I'm supposing UTF because most *.po are in UTF-8 in the lilypond source.
>> I attach two patches from git format-patch HEAD^, first is the
>> revision/translation of pending messages, and second is the conversion
>> to UTF-8.
>>

> .po files have to be in UTF-8. AFAICT LilyPond always uses UTF-8.
>
> I've applied your patches. I'm puzzled why you added an identical
> es_MX.po file, though; do you plan to make differences between them?
>
> Cheers

Ok, for the moment let's remove es_MX.po, and I'll work only in es.po.
After compiling it and placing it in the proper location I tried some
lilypond code that would show errors to see the output in spanish and it
looks great so far. I also fixed some strings which overlapped in the
standard xterm size, so I'm attaching the diff.

Daniel Tonda C.

0001-Fixed-some-strings-in-es.po.txt.gz (21K) Download Attachment
daniel.tonda.vcf (176 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Fixed bad committish and es.po in spanish web site

John Mandereau
Hi Daniel,
sorry for the late reply!

Le dimanche 07 janvier 2007 à 15:50 -0600, Daniel Tonda Castillo a
écrit :

> John Mandereau escribió:
> > Haven't you read the whole README? You have finished the web site
> > translation, this is very cool.  Recently, the English pages have
> > changed a lot, so you should update the Spanish translation as explained
> > in the README. That's not urgent, but it is important. I estimate it is
> > good to run "make LANG=es check-translation" once or twice a week: if
> > you don't have time to immediately update the translation, it at least
> > shows you waht should be updated.
> >
> Sorry, I did read but should go back to it now and then, to remember it.
> I did that and indeed there's a bunch of diffs which I will attack. When
> the command shows no output, then the whole thing is updated?

Yes, if you made sure you made no mistake with the committishes, which
means:
- when you check the translation and begin updating the translation, you
mustn't pull until you have finished the translation update and changed
the committishes of all updated pages.
- you make sure you don't change the committish without updating the
translation.

> >> About es.po for lilypond, should it be in ISO-8859-1 or in UTF-8 encoding?
> >>

> I compiled the es.po first as UTF-8 and the terminal shows weird strings
> in Ubuntu.
> Then I compiled the es.po as ISO-8859-1 and then the terminal appeared
> correctly, so I guess for now, I will use ISO-8859-1.

I'm not sure it is the right thing to do.  Which terminal emulator do
you use?  IIRC old xterm versions don't support UTF-8 well, or it might
be a packaging issue.  Besides that, I hope you can expect all decent
modern Linux distributions support UTF-8 natively, that's why LilyPond
messages are in UTF-8 in all languages.  You should rather fix your
xterm configuration, upgrade it, or use another terminal emulator,
instead of give every Spanish user Latin1 strings.

What do the LilyPond hackers think of this?

> Ok, for the moment let's remove es_MX.po, and I'll work only in es.po.

So, I'm removing es_MX.po.

> After compiling it and placing it in the proper location I tried some
> lilypond code that would show errors to see the output in spanish and it
> looks great so far. I also fixed some strings which overlapped in the
> standard xterm size, so I'm attaching the diff.

It's better to conform to a conventional value (e.g. 70 or 80
characters) than to your xterm size; for instance you could follow the
value used for the original strings.

I can't apply your patch because it's not in UTF-8.

Greetings
--
John Mandereau <[hidden email]>

Re: Fixed bad committish and es.po in spanish web site

Jan Nieuwenhuizen-2
John Mandereau <[hidden email]> writes:

> What do the LilyPond hackers think of this?

Indeed, use utf-8.  I'd try with gnome-terminal, xterm does not
show utf-8 by default, here.

Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[hidden email]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org

Le vendredi 12 janvier 2007 à 17:20 +0100, Jan Nieuwenhuizen a écrit :
> John Mandereau <[hidden email]> writes:
>
> > What do the LilyPond hackers think of this?
>
> Indeed, use utf-8.  I'd try with gnome-terminal, xterm does not
> show utf-8 by default, here.

xterm does on Fedora Core 6, but it didn't with earlier FC versions.
With every Linux distro I have tested for 2 years, gnome-terminal and
konsole show utf-8 by default.

Btw UTF-8 seems to be displayed in a funny way in MacOS X terminal: a
user reported on lilypond-user-fr that "é" was displayed like "'e".

--
John Mandereau <[hidden email]>

Update lilypond spanish es.po UTF-8

Daniel Tonda Castillo-2
Ok, I attach the es.po. Found out the problem, whenever I load the es.po
in kbabel, and open the header, it changes the encoding field to
ISO-8859-1. I made sure that the file was saved as UTF-8. Then checked
with less that indeed the encoding said it was UTF-8.

Later on created the messages catalog compilation with:

msgfmt es.po -o lilypond.mo

Copied lilypond.mo to /usr/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/lilypond.mo

Ran lilypond --version:

Here's the output in my beloved spanish:

$ lilypond --version
GNU LilyPond 2.11.11
Este software es libre. Está protegido por la Licencia Pública
General de GNU, y es libre para modificarlo y/o distribuir copias de
él bajo ciertas condiciones. Invóquelo como `lilypond --warranty' para más
información.

Copyright (c) 1996--2007  por
  Han-Wen Nienhuys <[hidden email]>
  Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[hidden email]>
  y otros.

Daniel Tonda Castillo

# translation of es.po to Spanish
# Spanish translation of GNU LilyPond - http://lilypond.org
# Copyright (C) 2002, 2007 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
#
# Quique <[hidden email]>, 2002.
# Daniel Tonda Castillo <[hidden email]>, 2007.
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: es\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: \n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2006-12-24 10:40+0100\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2007-01-12 23:57-0600\n"
"Last-Translator: Daniel Tonda Castillo <[hidden email]>\n"
"Language-Team: Spanish <[hidden email]>\n"

#: convertrules.py:12
#, python-format
msgid "Not smart enough to convert %s"
msgstr "No soy capaz de convertir: %s"

#: convertrules.py:13
msgid "Please refer to the manual for details, and update manually."
msgstr "Por favor dirígase al manual para más detalles y actualice manualmente."

#: convertrules.py:14
#, python-format
msgid "%s has been replaced by %s"
msgstr "%s se reemplazado por %s"

#: convertrules.py:2398
msgid "LilyPond source must be UTF-8"
msgstr "La fuente LilyPond debe ser UTF-8"

#: convertrules.py:2401
msgid "Try the texstrings backend"
msgstr "Intente el procesador texstrings"

#: convertrules.py:2404
#, python-format
msgid "Do something like: %s"
msgstr "Haga algo cómo: %s"

#: convertrules.py:2407
msgid "Or save as UTF-8 in your editor"
msgstr "O guárdelo como UTF-8 en su editor."

#: fontextract.py:26
#, python-format
msgid "Scanning %s"
msgstr "Analizando %s"

#: fontextract.py:71
#, python-format
msgid "Extracted %s"
msgstr "Se ha extraído: %s"

#: fontextract.py:86
#, python-format
msgid "Writing fonts to %s"
msgstr "Escribiendo fuentes a %s"

#: lilylib.py:85 lilylib.py:136
#, python-format
msgid "Invoking `%s'"
msgstr "Invocando `%s'"

#: lilylib.py:87 lilylib.py:138
#, python-format
msgid "Running %s..."
msgstr "Ejecutando %s..."

#: lilylib.py:203
#, python-format
msgid "Usage: %s"
msgstr "Uso: %s"

#: abc2ly.py:1349 convert-ly.py:80 lilypond-book.py:125 midi2ly.py:869
#, python-format
msgid "%s [OPTION]... FILE"
msgstr "Sintaxis: %s [OPCION]... FICHERO"

#: abc2ly.py:1351
#, python-format
msgid ""
"abc2ly converts ABC music files (see\n"
"%s) to LilyPond input."
msgstr ""
"abc2ly convierte archivos de música ABC (vea\n"
"%s) a código LilyPond."

#: abc2ly.py:1355 etf2ly.py:1200 midi2ly.py:885
msgid "write output to FILE"
msgstr "escribir la salida a FICHERO"

#: abc2ly.py:1357
msgid "be strict about succes"
msgstr "Sea estricto sobre el éxito"

#: abc2ly.py:1359
msgid "preserve ABC's notion of beams"
msgstr "preservar la idea de ABC sobre las barras"

#: abc2ly.py:1361 convert-ly.py:112 etf2ly.py:1208 lilypond-book.py:168
#: midi2ly.py:911 musicxml2ly.py:505
msgid "Report bugs via"
msgstr "Reporte errores por medio de"

#: convert-ly.py:41
msgid ""
"Update LilyPond input to newer version.  By default, update from the\n"
"version taken from the \\version command, to the current LilyPond version."
msgstr ""
"Actualice el código LilyPond a una versión más reciente. Por defecto, actualice desde la \n"
"versión tomada del comando \\version, a la versión actual de LilyPond."

#: convert-ly.py:43 lilypond-book.py:73
msgid "Examples:"
msgstr "Ejemplos:"

#: convert-ly.py:56 lilypond-book.py:98 warn.cc:48 input.cc:90
#, c-format, python-format
msgid "warning: %s"
msgstr "advertencia: %s"

#: convert-ly.py:59 lilypond-book.py:101 warn.cc:54 input.cc:96 input.cc:104
#, c-format, python-format
msgid "error: %s"
msgstr "error: %s"

#: convert-ly.py:75 etf2ly.py:1190 lilypond-book.py:121 midi2ly.py:98
msgid "Distributed under terms of the GNU General Public License."
msgstr "Distribuido bajo los términos de la GNU General Public License."

#: convert-ly.py:76 etf2ly.py:1191 lilypond-book.py:122 midi2ly.py:99
msgid "It comes with NO WARRANTY."
msgstr "No se entrega con GARANTIA."

#: convert-ly.py:86 convert-ly.py:106
msgid "VERSION"
msgstr "VERSIÓN"

#: convert-ly.py:88
msgid "start from VERSION [default: \\version found in file]"
msgstr "iniciando desde VERSIÓN [por defecto \\version encontrada en archivo]"

#: convert-ly.py:91
msgid "edit in place"
msgstr "editar en sitio"

#: convert-ly.py:94
msgid "do not add \\version command if missing"
msgstr "no añadir comando \\version si es que falta"

#: convert-ly.py:100
msgid "show rules [default: --from=0, --to=@TOPLEVEL_VERSION@]"
msgstr "mostrar reglas [por defecto: --from=0, --to=@TOPLEVEL_VERSION@]"

#: convert-ly.py:105
msgid "convert to VERSION [default: @TOPLEVEL_VERSION@]"
msgstr "convertir a VERSION [default: @TOPLEVEL_VERSION@]"

#: convert-ly.py:153
msgid "Applying conversion: "
msgstr "Aplicando conversión:"

#: convert-ly.py:166
msgid "Error while converting"
msgstr "Error al hacer la conversión"

#: convert-ly.py:168
msgid "Stopping at last succesful rule"
msgstr "Deteniéndose en la última regla exitosa"

#: convert-ly.py:190
#, python-format
msgid "Processing `%s'... "
msgstr "Procesando `%s'..."

#: convert-ly.py:277 relocate.cc:360 source-file.cc:54
#, c-format, python-format
msgid "cannot open file: `%s'"
msgstr "no se puede abrir el fichero: `%s'"

#: convert-ly.py:284
#, python-format
msgid "cannot determine version for `%s'.  Skipping"
msgstr "no se puede determinar la versión para `%s'.  Saltando"

#: etf2ly.py:1196
#, python-format
msgid "%s [OPTION]... ETF-FILE"
msgstr "%s [OPTIONS]... FICHERO ETF"

#: etf2ly.py:1198
msgid ""
"Enigma Transport Format is a format used by Coda Music Technology's\n"
"Finale product.  etf2ly converts a subset of ETF to a ready-to-use LilyPond "
"file."
msgstr "Enigma Transport Format es un formato usado por el producto Finale de Coda Music.  etf2ly convierte un subconjunto de ETF a un código LilyPond listo para usarse."

#: etf2ly.py:1201 midi2ly.py:886 musicxml2ly.py:498 main.cc:172 main.cc:178
msgid "FILE"
msgstr "FICHERO"

#: etf2ly.py:1203 lilypond-book.py:165 midi2ly.py:899 main.cc:185
msgid "show warranty and copyright"
msgstr ""
"mostrar los avisos de garantía y de\n"
"copyright"

#: lilypond-book.py:71
msgid "Process LilyPond snippets in hybrid HTML, LaTeX, texinfo or DocBook document."
msgstr "Procesar fragmentos LilyPond en híbridos de HTML, LaTeX, texinfo o documentos DocBook."

#: lilypond-book.py:78
msgid "BOOK"
msgstr "BOOK"

#: lilypond-book.py:87
#, python-format
msgid "Exiting (%d)..."
msgstr "Saliendo (%d)..."

#: lilypond-book.py:119
#, python-format
msgid "Copyright (c) %s by"
msgstr "Copyright (c) %s "

#: lilypond-book.py:129
msgid "FILTER"
msgstr "FILTRO"

#: lilypond-book.py:132
msgid "pipe snippets through FILTER [convert-ly -n -]"
msgstr "redirigir fragmentos a través del FILTRO [convert-ly -n -]"

#: lilypond-book.py:135
msgid "use output format FORMAT (texi [default], texi-html, latex, html, docbook)"
msgstr "use formato de salida FORMATO (texi [default], texi-html, latex, html, docbook)"

#: lilypond-book.py:138
msgid "add DIR to include path"
msgstr "añadir DIR a la ruta de búsqueda"

#: lilypond-book.py:139 lilypond-book.py:144 main.cc:171
msgid "DIR"
msgstr "DIR"

#: lilypond-book.py:143
msgid "write output to DIR"
msgstr "escribir la salida en el DIRECTORIO"

#: lilypond-book.py:147
msgid "COMMAND"
msgstr "COMANDO"

#: lilypond-book.py:148
msgid "process ly_files using COMMAND FILE..."
msgstr "procesar archivos_ly usando COMMANDO FICHERO"

#: lilypond-book.py:154
msgid "Create PDF files for use with PDFTeX"
msgstr "Crear archivos PDF para usarse con PDFTeX"

#: lilypond-book.py:157
msgid ""
"extract all PostScript fonts into INPUT.psfonts for LaTeX\n"
"must use this with dvips -h INPUT.psfonts"
msgstr ""
"extraer todas las fuentes POSTCRIPT en INPUT.psfonts, para  LaTeX\n"
"debe usar esto para dvips -h INPUT.psfonts "

#: lilypond-book.py:160 midi2ly.py:896 musicxml2ly.py:489 main.cc:184
msgid "be verbose"
msgstr "ser prolijo"

#: lilypond-book.py:773
#, python-format
msgid "file not found: %s"
msgstr "archivo no encontrado: %s"

#: lilypond-book.py:1004
#, python-format
msgid "deprecated ly-option used: %s=%s"
msgstr "opción ly en desuso: %s=%s"

#: lilypond-book.py:1007
#, python-format
msgid "compatibility mode translation: %s=%s"
msgstr "modo de traducción de compatibilidad: %s=%s"

#: lilypond-book.py:1011
#, python-format
msgid "deprecated ly-option used: %s"
msgstr "opción ly en desuso: %s"

#: lilypond-book.py:1014
#, python-format
msgid "compatibility mode translation: %s"
msgstr "modo de traducción de compatibilidad: %s"

#: lilypond-book.py:1033
#, python-format
msgid "ignoring unknown ly option: %s"
msgstr "ignorando opicón ly desconocida: %s"

#: lilypond-book.py:1388
#, python-format
msgid "Opening filter `%s'"
msgstr "Abriendo filtro `%s'..."

#: lilypond-book.py:1405
#, python-format
msgid "`%s' failed (%d)"
msgstr "%s falló (%d)"

#: lilypond-book.py:1406
msgid "The error log is as follows:"
msgstr "La bitácora de error a continuación:"

#: lilypond-book.py:1476
msgid "cannot find \\begin{document} in LaTeX document"
msgstr "no se puede encontrar \\begin{document} en el documento LaTeX"

#: lilypond-book.py:1586
msgid "Writing snippets..."
msgstr "Escribiendo fragmentos..."

#: lilypond-book.py:1591
msgid "Processing..."
msgstr "Procesando..."

#: lilypond-book.py:1595
msgid "All snippets are up to date..."
msgstr "Todos los fragmentos están actualizados"

#: lilypond-book.py:1605
#, python-format
msgid "cannot determine format for: %s"
msgstr "no puedo determinar el formato para: %s"

#: lilypond-book.py:1616
#, python-format
msgid "%s is up to date."
msgstr "%s está actualizado."

#: lilypond-book.py:1622
#, python-format
msgid "Writing `%s'..."
msgstr "Escribiendo `%s'..."

#: lilypond-book.py:1677
msgid "Output would overwrite input file; use --output."
msgstr "La salida sobreescribirá el archivo de entrada, use --output."

#: lilypond-book.py:1681
#, python-format
msgid "Reading %s..."
msgstr "Leyendo %s..."

#: lilypond-book.py:1700
msgid "Dissecting..."
msgstr "Analizando..."

#: lilypond-book.py:1716
#, python-format
msgid "Compiling %s..."
msgstr "Compilando %s..."

#: lilypond-book.py:1725
#, python-format
msgid "Processing include: %s"
msgstr "Procesando inclusión: %s"

#: lilypond-book.py:1739
#, python-format
msgid "Removing `%s'"
msgstr "Borrando `%s'"

#: lilypond-book.py:1815
#, python-format
msgid "Writing fonts to %s..."
msgstr "Escribiendo fuentes a %s..."

#: lilypond-book.py:1830
msgid "option --psfonts not used"
msgstr "opción --psfonts no usada"

#: lilypond-book.py:1831
msgid "processing with dvips will have no fonts"
msgstr "al procesar con dvips no contendrá fuentes"

#: lilypond-book.py:1834
msgid "DVIPS usage:"
msgstr "uso para DVIPS:"

#: midi2ly.py:106 lily-library.scm:624 lily-library.scm:632
msgid "warning: "
msgstr "advertencia: "

#: midi2ly.py:109 midi2ly.py:924
msgid "error: "
msgstr "error: "

#: midi2ly.py:110
msgid "Exiting ... "
msgstr "Saliendo..."

#: midi2ly.py:857
#, python-format
msgid "%s output to `%s'..."
msgstr "%s producidos en `%s'..."

#: midi2ly.py:871 musicxml2ly.py:485
#, python-format
msgid "Convert %s to LilyPond input."
msgstr "Convertir %s a código LilyPond"

#: midi2ly.py:875
msgid "print absolute pitches"
msgstr "imprimir notas absolutos"

#: midi2ly.py:877 midi2ly.py:889
msgid "DUR"
msgstr "DUR"

#: midi2ly.py:878
msgid "quantise note durations on DUR"
msgstr "quantizar duraciones de notas en DUR"

#: midi2ly.py:881
msgid "print explicit durations"
msgstr "imprimir duraciones explícitas"

#: midi2ly.py:882
msgid "set key: ALT=+sharps|-flats; MINOR=1"
msgstr ""

#: midi2ly.py:883
msgid "ALT[:MINOR]"
msgstr "ALT[:MINOR]"

#: midi2ly.py:888
msgid "quantise note starts on DUR"
msgstr "quantizar inicios de notas en DUR"

#: midi2ly.py:891
msgid "DUR*NUM/DEN"
msgstr ""

#: midi2ly.py:894
msgid "allow tuplet durations DUR*NUM/DEN"
msgstr "permitir duracione de grupetos DUR*NUM/DEN"

#: midi2ly.py:902
msgid "treat every text as a lyric"
msgstr "tratar cualquier texto como letra"

#: midi2ly.py:905
msgid "Examples"
msgstr "Ejemplos"

#: midi2ly.py:925
msgid "no files specified on command line."
msgstr "no se ha especificado ningún fichero en la línea de órdenes."

#: musicxml2ly.py:473
msgid "musicxml2ly FILE.xml"
msgstr "musicxml2ly FICHERO.xml"

#: musicxml2ly.py:476
#, python-format
msgid ""
"This program is free software.  It is covered by the GNU General Public\n"
"License and you are welcome to change it and/or distribute copies of it\n"
"under certain conditions.  Invoke as `%s --warranty' for more\n"
"information."
msgstr ""
"Este software es libre. Está protegido por la Licencia Pública\n"
"General de GNU, y es libre de modificarlo y/o distribuir copias de él bajo ciertas condiciones.  Invoquese como `%s --warranty' para más información."

#: musicxml2ly.py:495
msgid "Use lxml.etree; uses less memory and cpu time."
msgstr "Usar lxml.etree; usa menos memoria y tiempo del cpu."

#: musicxml2ly.py:503
msgid "set output filename to FILE"
msgstr "escribir la salida en el FICHERO"

#: getopt-long.cc:140
#, c-format
msgid "option `%s' requires an argument"
msgstr "la opción `%s' requiere un argumento"

#: getopt-long.cc:144
#, c-format
msgid "option `%s' does not allow an argument"
msgstr "la opción `%s' no permite argumentos"

#: getopt-long.cc:148
#, c-format
msgid "unrecognized option: `%s'"
msgstr "opción no reconocida: `%s'"

#: getopt-long.cc:154
#, c-format
msgid "invalid argument `%s' to option `%s'"
msgstr "argúmento no válido `%s' para la opción `%s'"

#: warn.cc:68 grob.cc:559 input.cc:82
#, c-format
msgid "programming error: %s"
msgstr "error de programación: %s"

#: warn.cc:69 input.cc:83
msgid "continuing, cross fingers"
msgstr "continuando, cruzando los dedos"

#: accidental-engraver.cc:240
#, c-format
msgid "accidental typesetting list must begin with context-name: %s"
msgstr "lista de grabado de accidentes debe iniciar con un nombre de contexto: %s"

#: accidental-engraver.cc:268
#, c-format
msgid "ignoring unknown accidental: %s"
msgstr "ignorando accidentes desconocidos: %s"

#: accidental-engraver.cc:284
#, c-format
msgid "pair or context-name expected for accidental rule, found %s"
msgstr "se encontró regla para: se esperaba un par o nombre de contexto para accidente: %s"

#: accidental.cc:243 key-signature-interface.cc:133
#, c-format
msgid "accidental `%s' not found"
msgstr "accidente `%s' no encontrado"

#: align-interface.cc:222
msgid ""
"vertical alignment called before line-breaking.\n"
"Only do cross-staff spanners with PianoStaff."
msgstr ""
"vertical alignment llamado antes de un corte de línea.\n"
"Solamente hacer cross-staff-spanners con PianoStaff."

#: align-interface.cc:329
msgid "tried to get a translation for something that is no child of mine"
msgstr "intentando obtener una traducción para algo que no está en mi ámbito"

#: all-font-metrics.cc:173
#, c-format
msgid "cannot find font: `%s'"
msgstr "no encuentro la fuente: `%s'"

#: apply-context-iterator.cc:31
msgid "\\applycontext argument is not a procedure"
msgstr "El argumento \\applycontext no es un procedimiento"

#: auto-change-iterator.cc:63 change-iterator.cc:61
#, c-format
msgid "cannot change, already in translator: %s"
msgstr "no se puede cambiar, ya está en el traductor: %s"

#: axis-group-engraver.cc:78
msgid "Axis_group_engraver: vertical group already has a parent"
msgstr "El grupo vertical Axis_group_engraver: ya tiene un padre"

#: axis-group-engraver.cc:79
msgid "are there two Axis_group_engravers?"
msgstr "hay dos Axis_group_engravers?"

#: axis-group-engraver.cc:80
msgid "removing this vertical group"
msgstr "quitando este grupo vertical"

#: axis-group-interface.cc:96
msgid "tried to calculate pure-height at a non-breakpoint"
msgstr "se trató de calcular la altura pura en un lugar que no es punto de quiebre"

#: axis-group-interface.cc:370
msgid "an outside-staff object should have a direction, defaulting to up"
msgstr "un objeto externo al pentagrama debe tener dirección, por defecto deiniéndolo hacia arriba"

#: axis-group-interface.cc:383
#, c-format
msgid "outside-staff object %s has an empty extent"
msgstr "Objeto externo al pentagrama %s tiene una extensión vacía"

#: bar-check-iterator.cc:73
#, c-format
msgid "barcheck failed at: %s"
msgstr "revisión de compases falló en: %s"

#: beam-engraver.cc:128
msgid "already have a beam"
msgstr "ya hay una barra de compás "

#: beam-engraver.cc:196
msgid "unterminated beam"
msgstr "barra sin terminar"

#: beam-engraver.cc:238 chord-tremolo-engraver.cc:134
msgid "stem must have Rhythmic structure"
msgstr "la plica debe tener una estructura rítmica"

#: beam-engraver.cc:246
msgid "stem does not fit in beam"
msgstr "la plica no cabe en la barra"

#: beam-engraver.cc:247
msgid "beam was started here"
msgstr "se inició barra aquí"

#: beam-quanting.cc:307
msgid "no feasible beam position"
msgstr "No se ha encontrado posicionamiento de barra factible"

#: beam.cc:144
msgid "removing beam with no stems"
msgstr "quitando barra sin plicas"

#: beam.cc:1007
msgid "no viable initial configuration found: may not find good beam slope"
msgstr "no se pudo encontrar una configuración inicial factible: la inclinación de la barra puede no ser correcta"

#: break-alignment-interface.cc:208
#, c-format
msgid "No spacing entry from %s to `%s'"
msgstr "No hay entrada de espaciado desde %s a `%s'"

#: change-iterator.cc:23
#, c-format
msgid "cannot change `%s' to `%s'"
msgstr "no se puede cambiar `%s' a `%s'"

#. FIXME: constant error message.
#: change-iterator.cc:82
msgid "cannot find context to switch to"
msgstr "no se encuentra encontrar a qué contexto cambiar"

#. We could change the current translator's id, but that would make
#. errors hard to catch.
#.
#. last->translator_id_string () = get_change
#. ()->change_to_id_string ();
#: change-iterator.cc:91
#, c-format
msgid "not changing to same context type: %s"
msgstr "no se cambiará al mismo tipo de contexto: %s"

#. FIXME: uncomprehensable message
#: change-iterator.cc:95
msgid "none of these in my family"
msgstr "ninguno de éstos en mi familia"

#: chord-tremolo-engraver.cc:88
msgid "No tremolo to end"
msgstr "No hay trémolo que terminar"

#: chord-tremolo-engraver.cc:110
msgid "unterminated chord tremolo"
msgstr "acorde de trémolo sin terminar"

#: chord-tremolo-iterator.cc:33
#, c-format
msgid "expect 2 elements for chord tremolo, found %d"
msgstr "esperaba dos elementos para acorde con trémolo, encontré %d"

#: clef.cc:54
#, c-format
msgid "clef `%s' not found"
msgstr "no se encontró la clave de %s"

#: cluster.cc:110
#, c-format
msgid "unknown cluster style `%s'"
msgstr "tipo de grupo (cluster) desconocido `%s'"

#: cluster.cc:135
msgid "junking empty cluster"
msgstr "ignorando cluster vacío"

#: coherent-ligature-engraver.cc:100
#, c-format
msgid "Coherent_ligature_engraver: setting `spacing-increment=0.01': ptr=%ul"
msgstr "Coherent_ligature_engraver: incrementando `spacing-increment=0.01': ptr=%ul"

#. if we get to here, just put everything on one line
#: constrained-breaking.cc:176 constrained-breaking.cc:193
msgid "cannot find line breaking that satisfies constraints"
msgstr "no puedo determinar un corte de línea que satisfaga las restricciones"

#: context-def.cc:130
#, c-format
msgid "program has no such type: `%s'"
msgstr "el programa no tiene tal tipo: `%s'"

#: context-property.cc:76
msgid "need symbol arguments for \\override and \\revert"
msgstr "faltan argumentos del símbolo para \\override y \\revert"

#: context.cc:151
#, c-format
msgid "cannot find or create new `%s'"
msgstr "no se puede encontrar o crear nuevo: `%s'"

#: context.cc:213
#, c-format
msgid "cannot find or create `%s' called `%s'"
msgstr "no se puede encontrar o crear `%s' llamado `%s'"

#: context.cc:276
#, c-format
msgid "Invalid CreateContext event: Cannot create %s context"
msgstr "Evento CreateContext inválido: No puedo crear contexto %s"

#: context.cc:388
#, c-format
msgid "cannot find or create: `%s'"
msgstr "no se puede encontrar o crear: `%s'"

#: custos.cc:77
#, c-format
msgid "custos `%s' not found"
msgstr "custos `%s' no encontrado"

#: dispatcher.cc:71
msgid "Event class should be a symbol"
msgstr "Clase de evento debe ser un símbolo"

#: dispatcher.cc:78
#, c-format
msgid "Unknown event class %s"
msgstr "Clase de evento desconocida: `%s'"

#: dots.cc:38
#, c-format
msgid "dot `%s' not found"
msgstr "puntillo `%s' no encontrado"

#: dynamic-engraver.cc:186 span-dynamic-performer.cc:87
msgid "cannot find start of (de)crescendo"
msgstr "no puedo encontrar el principio del (de)crescendo"

#: dynamic-engraver.cc:195
msgid "already have a decrescendo"
msgstr "ya tengo un decrescendo"

#: dynamic-engraver.cc:197
msgid "already have a crescendo"
msgstr "ya tengo un crescendo"

#: dynamic-engraver.cc:200
msgid "cresc starts here"
msgstr "crescendo inicia aquí"

#: dynamic-engraver.cc:323
msgid "unterminated (de)crescendo"
msgstr "(de)crescendo sin terminar"

#: extender-engraver.cc:131 extender-engraver.cc:140
msgid "unterminated extender"
msgstr "prolongación sin terminar"

#: font-config.cc:28
msgid "Initializing FontConfig..."
msgstr "Inicializando FontConfig..."

#: font-config.cc:44
#, c-format
msgid "Rebuilding FontConfig cache %s, this may take a while..."
msgstr "Reconstruyendo caché de FontConfig %s, puede tomar un rato..."

#: font-config.cc:55
#, c-format
msgid "failed adding font directory: %s"
msgstr "falló al añadir directorio de fuentes: %s"

#: font-config.cc:57
#, c-format
msgid "adding font directory: %s"
msgstr "añadiendo directorio de fuentes: %s"

#: general-scheme.cc:160
msgid "infinity or NaN encountered while converting Real number"
msgstr "Se encontró infinito o NaN al tratar de convertir a un número Real"

#: general-scheme.cc:161
msgid "setting to zero"
msgstr "asignando valor de cero"

#: glissando-engraver.cc:92
msgid "unterminated glissando"
msgstr "glissando sin terminar"

#: global-context-scheme.cc:91 global-context-scheme.cc:107
msgid "no music found in score"
msgstr "no se encontró música en la partitura"

#: global-context-scheme.cc:97
msgid "Interpreting music... "
msgstr "Interpretando música... "

#: global-context-scheme.cc:120
#, c-format
msgid "elapsed time: %.2f seconds"
msgstr "tiempo transcurrido: %.2f segundos"

#: gregorian-ligature-engraver.cc:59
#, c-format
msgid "\\%s ignored"
msgstr "\\%s ignorado"

#: gregorian-ligature-engraver.cc:64
#, c-format
msgid "implied \\%s added"
msgstr "\\%s implicados añadidos"

#. ligature may not start with 2nd head of pes or flexa
#: gregorian-ligature-engraver.cc:212
msgid "cannot apply `\\~' on first head of ligature"
msgstr "no se puede aplicar `\\~' en pricipio de la ligadura"

#. (pitch == prev_pitch)
#: gregorian-ligature-engraver.cc:224
msgid "cannot apply `\\~' on heads with identical pitch"
msgstr "no se puede aplicar \\~' en cabezas con la misma nota"

#: grob-interface.cc:57
#, c-format
msgid "Unknown interface `%s'"
msgstr "Interfase desconocida: `%s'"

#: grob-interface.cc:68
#, c-format
msgid "Grob `%s' has no interface for property `%s'"
msgstr "El elemento `%s' no tiene interface para la propiedad `%s'"

#: grob.cc:253
msgid "Infinity or NaN encountered"
msgstr "Se encontró infinito o NaN"

#: hairpin.cc:183
msgid "decrescendo too small"
msgstr "decrescendo demasiado pequeño"

#: horizontal-bracket-engraver.cc:59
msgid "do not have that many brackets"
msgstr "no hay tantos corchetes"

#: horizontal-bracket-engraver.cc:68
msgid "conflicting note group events"
msgstr "grupo de eventos de notas en conflicto"

#: hyphen-engraver.cc:93
msgid "removing unterminated hyphen"
msgstr "eliminando prolongación sin terminar"

#: hyphen-engraver.cc:107
msgid "unterminated hyphen; removing"
msgstr "prolongación sin terminar; eliminando"

#: includable-lexer.cc:53
msgid "include files are not allowed in safe mode"
msgstr "incluir archivos no se permite en modo seguro"

#: includable-lexer.cc:60 lily-guile.cc:90 lily-parser-scheme.cc:116
#, c-format
msgid "cannot find file: `%s'"
msgstr "no puedo encontrar el fichero: `%s'"

#: includable-lexer.cc:62 lily-parser-scheme.cc:107
#, c-format
msgid "(search path: `%s')"
msgstr "(ruta de búsqueda: `%s')"

#: input.cc:112 source-file.cc:168 source-file.cc:183
msgid "position unknown"
msgstr "posición desconocida"

#: ligature-engraver.cc:93
msgid "cannot find start of ligature"
msgstr "no puedo encontrar el principio del ligadura"

#: ligature-engraver.cc:98
msgid "no right bound"
msgstr "no hay límite derecho"

#: ligature-engraver.cc:120
msgid "already have a ligature"
msgstr "ya hay una ligadura"

#: ligature-engraver.cc:129
msgid "no left bound"
msgstr "no hay límite izquierdo"

#: ligature-engraver.cc:173
msgid "unterminated ligature"
msgstr "ligadura sin terminar"

#: ligature-engraver.cc:202
msgid "ignoring rest: ligature may not contain rest"
msgstr "ignorando silencio: una ligadura no puede contener silencio"

#: ligature-engraver.cc:203
msgid "ligature was started here"
msgstr "la ligadura no se inició aquí"

#: lily-guile.cc:92
#, c-format
msgid "(load path: `%s')"
msgstr "(ruta de carga: `%s')"

#: lily-guile.cc:518
#, c-format
msgid "cannot find property type-check for `%s' (%s)."
msgstr "no puedo encontrar revisión de propiedad para `%s' (%s)."

#: lily-guile.cc:521
msgid "perhaps a typing error?"
msgstr "posiblemente un error de dedo?"

#: lily-guile.cc:527
msgid "doing assignment anyway"
msgstr "realizando asignación de todas maneras"

#: lily-guile.cc:539
#, c-format
msgid "type check for `%s' failed; value `%s' must be of type `%s'"
msgstr "revisión de tipo para `%s' falló; el valor `%s' debe ser de tipo  `%s'"

#: lily-lexer.cc:254
#, c-format
msgid "identifier name is a keyword: `%s'"
msgstr "el identificador es una palabra clave: `%s'"

#: lily-lexer.cc:269
#, c-format
msgid "error at EOF: %s"
msgstr "error al final del fichero (EOF): %s"

#: lily-parser-scheme.cc:29
#, c-format
msgid "deprecated function called: %s"
msgstr "función en desuso llamada: %s"

#: lily-parser-scheme.cc:88
#, c-format
msgid "Changing working directory to: `%s'"
msgstr "Cambiando directorio de trabajo a: `%s'"

#: lily-parser-scheme.cc:106
#, c-format
msgid "cannot find init file: `%s'"
msgstr "no puedo encontrar archivo de inicialización: `%s'"

#: lily-parser-scheme.cc:125
#, c-format
msgid "Processing `%s'"
msgstr "Procesando `%s'"

#: lily-parser.cc:99
msgid "Parsing..."
msgstr "Analizando..."

#: lily-parser.cc:127
msgid "braces do not match"
msgstr "Llaves no concuerdan"

#: lyric-combine-music-iterator.cc:291
#, c-format
msgid "cannot find Voice `%s'"
msgstr "no se puede encontrar Voice `%s'"

#: main.cc:116
#, c-format
msgid ""
"This program is free software.  It is covered by the GNU General Public\n"
"License and you are welcome to change it and/or distribute copies of it\n"
"under certain conditions.  Invoke as `%s --warranty' for more\n"
"information.\n"
msgstr ""
"Este software es libre. Está protegido por la Licencia Pública\n"
"General de GNU, y es libre para modificarlo y/o distribuir copias de\n"
"él bajo ciertas condiciones. Invóquelo como `%s --warranty' para más\n"
"información.\n"

#: main.cc:122
msgid ""
"    This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or\n"
"modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2\n"
"as published by the Free Software Foundation.\n"
"\n"
"    This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,\n"
"but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of\n"
"MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the GNU\n"
"General Public License for more details.\n"
"\n"
"    You should have received a copy of the\n"
"GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to\n"
"the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330,\n"
"Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.\n"
msgstr ""
"    Este programa es libre, puede redistribuirlo y/o \n"
"modificarlo bajo los términos de la Licencia Públic General GNU versión 2\n"
"tal como está publicada por la Fundación de Software Libre (FSF).\n"
"    Este programa se distribuye con la esperanza de que será de utilidad,\n"
"pero sin NINGUNA CLASE DE GARANTÍA, ni siquiera implicada por COMERCIO o para PROPOSITO PARTICULAR.  Vea la: "
"Licencia Pública General GNU para más detalles.\n"
"    Debe haber recibido una copia de la Licencia Públic General GNU con este programa; si no es así, escriba a:\n"
"Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330,\n"
"Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.\n"

#: main.cc:153
msgid "BACK"
msgstr "REGRESAR"

#: main.cc:153
msgid ""
"use backend BACK (eps, gnome, ps [default],\n"
"scm, svg, tex, texstr)"
msgstr ""
"usar procesador BACK (eps, gnome, \n"
"ps [predet], scm, svg, tex, texstr)"

#: main.cc:155
msgid "SYM[=VAL]"
msgstr "SYM[=VAL]"

#: main.cc:156
msgid ""
"set Scheme option SYM to VAL (default: #t)\n"
"Use -dhelp for help."
msgstr ""
"asignando opción Scheme SYM a VAL \n"
"(por defecto: #t)\n"
"Use -dhelp para obtener ayuda."

#: main.cc:159
msgid "EXPR"
msgstr "EXPR"

#: main.cc:159
msgid "evaluate scheme code"
msgstr "evaluar código scheme"

#. Bug in option parser: --output =foe is taken as an abbreviation
#. for --output-format.
#: main.cc:162
msgid "FORMATs"
msgstr "FORMATOS"

#: main.cc:162
msgid "dump FORMAT,...  Also as separate options:"
msgstr ""
"volcar FORMATO,...  \n"
"También cómo opciones separadas:"

#: main.cc:163
msgid "generate DVI (tex backend only)"
msgstr "generar DVI (sólo procesador tex)"

#: main.cc:164
msgid "generate PDF (default)"
msgstr "generar salida PDF (predeterminado)"

#: main.cc:165
msgid "generate PNG"
msgstr "generar salida PNG"

#: main.cc:166
msgid "generate PostScript"
msgstr "generar salida PostScript"

#: main.cc:167
msgid "generate TeX (tex backend only)"
msgstr "generar TeX (sólo procesador tex)"

#: main.cc:168
msgid "show this help and exit"
msgstr "mostrar esta ayuda y salir"

#: main.cc:169
msgid "FIELD"
msgstr "CAMPO"

#: main.cc:169
msgid ""
"dump header field FIELD to file\n"
"named BASENAME.FIELD"
msgstr ""
"vaciar campo de cabecera FIELD a fichero\n"
"llamado BASENAME.FIELD"

#: main.cc:171
msgid "add DIR to search path"
msgstr "añadir DIR a la ruta de búsqueda"

#: main.cc:172
msgid "use FILE as init file"
msgstr "usar FICHERO como fichero de inicialización"

#: main.cc:174
msgid "USER,GROUP,JAIL,DIR"
msgstr ""

#: main.cc:174
msgid ""
"chroot to JAIL, become USER:GROUP\n"
"and cd into DIR"
msgstr ""
"chroot a JAIL, convertirse en USER:GROUP\n"
"y cd en DIR"

#: main.cc:177
msgid "do not generate printed output"
msgstr "no generar salida de impresión"

#: main.cc:178
msgid "write output to FILE (suffix will be added)"
msgstr ""
"escribir la salida en FICHERO\n"
"(añadirá extensión)"

#: main.cc:179
msgid "generate a preview of the first system"
msgstr "generar previsualización del primer sistema"

#: main.cc:180
msgid "relocate using directory of lilypond program"
msgstr ""
"relocalice usando directorio del \n"
"programa lilypond"

#: main.cc:181
msgid ""
"disallow unsafe Scheme and PostScript\n"
"operations"
msgstr ""
"evitar operaciones inseguras de Scheme y \n"
"PostScript"

#: main.cc:183
msgid "show version number and exit"
msgstr "mostrar número de versión y salir"

#: main.cc:224
#, c-format
msgid ""
"Copyright (c) %s by\n"
"%s  and others."
msgstr ""
"Copyright (c) %s  por\n"
"%s  y otros."

#. No version number or newline here.  It confuses help2man.
#: main.cc:251
#, c-format
msgid "Usage: %s [OPTION]... FILE..."
msgstr "Uso: %s [OPCIÓN]... FICHERO..."

#: main.cc:253
#, c-format
msgid "Typeset music and/or produce MIDI from FILE."
msgstr "Grabar música y/o producir MIDI desde FICHERO"

#: main.cc:255
#, c-format
msgid "LilyPond produces beautiful music notation."
msgstr "LilyPond produce una hermosa notación musical"

#: main.cc:257
#, c-format
msgid "For more information, see %s"
msgstr "Para más información, vea %s"

#: main.cc:259
#, c-format
msgid "Options:"
msgstr "Opciones: "

#: main.cc:263
#, c-format
msgid "Report bugs via %s"
msgstr "Informe de errores por medio de %s"

#: main.cc:309
#, c-format
msgid "expected %d arguments with jail, found: %u"
msgstr "se esperaba(n) %d argumentos con jail, se encontró: %u"

#: main.cc:323
#, c-format
msgid "no such user: %s"
msgstr "no hay tal usuario: %s"

#: main.cc:325
#, c-format
msgid "cannot get user id from user name: %s: %s"
msgstr "no puedo obtener id de usuario a partir del nombre: %s: %s"

#: main.cc:340
#, c-format
msgid "no such group: %s"
msgstr "no hay tal grupo: %s"

#: main.cc:342
#, c-format
msgid "cannot get group id from group name: %s: %s"
msgstr "imposible obtener id del grupo desde nombre del grupo: %s: %s"

#: main.cc:350
#, c-format
msgid "cannot chroot to: %s: %s"
msgstr "no se puede hacer chroot a: %s: %s"

#: main.cc:357
#, c-format
msgid "cannot change group id to: %d: %s"
msgstr "imposible cambiar id de grupo a: %d: %s"

#: main.cc:363
#, c-format
msgid "cannot change user id to: %d: %s"
msgstr "imposible cambiar id de usuario a: %d: %s"

#: main.cc:369
#, c-format
msgid "cannot change working directory to: %s: %s"
msgstr "imposible cambiar directorio de trabajo a: %s: %s"

#: main.cc:415
#, c-format
msgid "Evaluating %s"
msgstr "Evaluando %s"

#: main.cc:645
#, c-format
msgid "exception caught: %s"
msgstr "ocurrió una excepción: %s"

#. FIXME: constant error message.
#: mark-engraver.cc:154
msgid "rehearsalMark must have integer value"
msgstr "rehearsalMark debe tener un valor de entero"

#: mark-engraver.cc:160
msgid "mark label must be a markup object"
msgstr "etiqueta mark debe tener un objeto markup"

#: mensural-ligature-engraver.cc:85
msgid "ligature with less than 2 heads -> skipping"
msgstr "ligadura con menos de dos notas -> saltando"

#: mensural-ligature-engraver.cc:112
msgid "cannot determine pitch of ligature primitive -> skipping"
msgstr "no puedo determinar nota de la primitiva de la ligadura -> saltando"

#: mensural-ligature-engraver.cc:126
msgid "single note ligature - skipping"
msgstr "ligadura de una sola nota - saltando"

#: mensural-ligature-engraver.cc:138
msgid "prime interval within ligature -> skipping"
msgstr "intervalo primo dentro de ligadura -> saltando"

#: mensural-ligature-engraver.cc:150
msgid "mensural ligature: duration none of Mx, L, B, S -> skipping"
msgstr "duración de ligadura mensural no es una de Mx, L, B o S -> saltando"

#: mensural-ligature-engraver.cc:198
msgid "semibrevis must be followed by another one -> skipping"
msgstr "semibrevis debe ser seguida de otra igual -> saltando"

#: mensural-ligature-engraver.cc:209
msgid ""
"semibreves can only appear at the beginning of a ligature,\n"
"and there may be only zero or two of them"
msgstr ""
"sólo puede aparecer una semibreve al principio de una ligadura.\n"
"y sólo puede haber cero o dos de ellas"

#: mensural-ligature-engraver.cc:236
msgid ""
"invalid ligatura ending:\n"
"when the last note is a descending brevis,\n"
"the penultimate note must be another one,\n"
"or the ligatura must be LB or SSB"
msgstr ""
"terminación de ligadura inválida:\n"
"cuando la última nota es una brevis descendente.\n"
"la penúltima nota debe ser otra igual,\n"
"o la ligadura debe ser LB o SSB"

#: mensural-ligature-engraver.cc:356
msgid "unexpected case fall-through"
msgstr "no se contempló este caso"

#: mensural-ligature.cc:141
msgid "Mensural_ligature: unexpected case fall-through"
msgstr "Mensural_ligature: no se esperaba caso no contemplado"

#: mensural-ligature.cc:192
msgid "Mensural_ligature: (join_right == 0)"
msgstr ""

#: midi-item.cc:152
#, c-format
msgid "no such MIDI instrument: `%s'"
msgstr "no hay tal instrumento MIDI: `%s'"

#: midi-item.cc:285
#, c-format
msgid "experimental: temporarily fine tuning (of %d cents) a channel."
msgstr "experimental: tempralmente afinando (%d) el canal"

#: midi-stream.cc:28
#, c-format
msgid "cannot open for write: %s: %s"
msgstr "no se puede abrir para escritura: %s: %s"

#: midi-stream.cc:44
#, c-format
msgid "cannot write to file: `%s'"
msgstr "imposible escribir al fichero: `%s'"

#: music-iterator.cc:171
msgid "Sending non-event to context"
msgstr "Enviando evento nulo a contexto"

#: music.cc:141
#, c-format
msgid "octave check failed; expected \"%s\", found: \"%s\""
msgstr "revisión de octava falló; esperaba \"%s\", encontré: \"%s\""

#: music.cc:207
#, c-format
msgid "transposition by %s makes alteration larger than double"
msgstr "transposición por %s hace que la alteración sea mayor que doble"

#: new-fingering-engraver.cc:96
msgid "cannot add text scripts to individual note heads"
msgstr "no se puede agregar textos a notas individuales"

#: new-fingering-engraver.cc:239
msgid "no placement found for fingerings"
msgstr "no se pudo colocar la digitación"

#: new-fingering-engraver.cc:240
msgid "placing below"
msgstr "colocando abajo"

#: note-collision.cc:457
msgid "ignoring too many clashing note columns"
msgstr "ignorando demasiadas columnas de notas en conflicto"

#: note-column.cc:124
msgid "cannot have note heads and rests together on a stem"
msgstr "no se pueden colocar cabezas de notas y silencios en la misma plica"

#: note-head.cc:63
#, c-format
msgid "none of note heads `%s' or `%s' found"
msgstr "ninguna de las notas `%s' o `%s' encontradas"

#: note-heads-engraver.cc:61
msgid "NoteEvent without pitch"
msgstr "Evento de Nota sin tonalidad"

#: open-type-font.cc:33
#, c-format
msgid "cannot allocate %lu bytes"
msgstr "No se puede asignar %lu bytes"

#: open-type-font.cc:37
#, c-format
msgid "cannot load font table: %s"
msgstr "no se puede cargar tabla de fuentes: %s"

#: open-type-font.cc:98
#, c-format
msgid "unsupported font format: %s"
msgstr "formato de fuente no soportado: %s"

#: open-type-font.cc:100
#, c-format
msgid "unknown error: %d reading font file: %s"
msgstr "error desconocido: %d al leer archivo de fuente: %s"

#: open-type-font.cc:173 open-type-font.cc:297
#, c-format
msgid "FT_Get_Glyph_Name() returned error: %u"
msgstr "FT_Get_Glyph_Name() regresó error: %u"

#: page-turn-page-breaking.cc:205
msgid ""
"cannot fit the first page turn onto a single page.  Consider setting first-"
"page-number to an even number."
msgstr "no puedo ajustar primer vuelta de página a una sóla página.  Considere asignar primero un número par para la primer página."

#: page-turn-page-breaking.cc:218
#, c-format
msgid "Calculating page and line breaks (%d possible page breaks)..."
msgstr "Calculando paginación y cortes de línea (%d posibles cortes de página)"

#: page-turn-page-breaking.cc:236 paper-score.cc:154
msgid "Drawing systems..."
msgstr "Creando sistemas..."

#: pango-font.cc:181
#, c-format
msgid ""
"Glyph has no name, but font supports glyph naming.\n"
"Skipping glyph U+%0X, file %s"
msgstr ""
"El glifo no tiene nombre, pero la fuente soporta el nombrado de glifos.\n"
"Saltando glifo U+%0X, archivo %s"

#: pango-font.cc:224
#, c-format
msgid "no PostScript font name for font `%s'"
msgstr "no existe esa fuente PostScript: `%s'"

#: pango-font.cc:272
msgid "FreeType face has no PostScript font name"
msgstr "Fuente FreeType no tiene un nombre de fuente PostScript"

#: paper-outputter-scheme.cc:33
#, c-format
msgid "Layout output to `%s'..."
msgstr "Diseño de página generado en `%s'..."

#: paper-score.cc:105
msgid "Calculating line breaks..."
msgstr "Calculando cortes de línea..."

#: paper-score.cc:118
#, c-format
msgid "Element count %d (spanners %d) "
msgstr "Elementos contados %d (spanners %d) "

#: paper-score.cc:122
msgid "Preprocessing graphical objects..."
msgstr "Preprocesando objetos gráficos..."

#: parse-scm.cc:83
msgid "GUILE signaled an error for the expression beginning here"
msgstr "GUILE señaló un error para la expresión iniciada aquí"

#: percent-repeat-engraver.cc:200
msgid "unterminated percent repeat"
msgstr "repetición de porcentaje sin terminar"

#: performance.cc:45
msgid "Track..."
msgstr "Pista..."

#: performance.cc:74
msgid "MIDI channel wrapped around"
msgstr "Se envolvió al canal MIDI"

#: performance.cc:75
msgid "remapping modulo 16"
msgstr "remapeando modulo 16"

#: performance.cc:103
#, c-format
msgid "MIDI output to `%s'..."
msgstr "Salida MIDI a `%s'..."

#: phrasing-slur-engraver.cc:146
msgid "unterminated phrasing slur"
msgstr "ligadura de praseo no terminada"

#: piano-pedal-engraver.cc:286
#, c-format
msgid "expect 3 strings for piano pedals, found: %ld"
msgstr "esperaba tres cadenas de texto para pedales de piano, se encontraron: %ld"

#: piano-pedal-engraver.cc:301 piano-pedal-engraver.cc:312
#: piano-pedal-performer.cc:93
#, c-format
msgid "cannot find start of piano pedal: `%s'"
msgstr "No se encuentra pedal de piano inicial: `%s'"

#: piano-pedal-engraver.cc:347
#, c-format
msgid "cannot find start of piano pedal bracket: `%s'"
msgstr "no se encuentra el principio del pedal: `%s'"

#: program-option.cc:205
#, c-format
msgid "no such internal option: %s"
msgstr "no existe esa opción: %s"

#: property-iterator.cc:74
#, c-format
msgid "not a grob name, `%s'"
msgstr "No es un nombre de elemento, `%s'"

#: relative-octave-check.cc:38
msgid "Failed octave check, got: "
msgstr "Falló la revisión de octava, se obtuvo: "

#: relocate.cc:44
#, c-format
msgid "Setting %s to %s"
msgstr "Asignando %s a %s"

#: relocate.cc:59
#, c-format
msgid "no such file: %s for %s"
msgstr "no hay tal archivo: %s para %s"

#: relocate.cc:69 relocate.cc:87
#, c-format
msgid "no such directory: %s for %s"
msgstr "no existe el directorio: %s para %s"

#: relocate.cc:79
#, c-format
msgid "%s=%s (prepend)\n"
msgstr ""

#: relocate.cc:99
#, c-format
msgid "Relocation: compile prefix=%s, new prefix=%s"
msgstr "Relocación: prefijo de compilación=%s, nuevo prefijo=%s"

#: relocate.cc:129
#, c-format
msgid "Relocation: framework_prefix=%s"
msgstr "Relocación: framework_prefix=%s"

#: relocate.cc:169
#, c-format
msgid "Relocation: is absolute: argv0=%s"
msgstr "Relocación: es absoluta: argv0=%s"

#: relocate.cc:176
#, c-format
msgid "Relocation: from cwd: argv0=%s"
msgstr "Relocación: desde cwd: argv0=%s"

#: relocate.cc:185
#, c-format
msgid ""
"Relocation: from PATH=%s\n"
"argv0=%s"
msgstr ""
"Relocación: desde TRAYECTO=%s\n"
"argv0=%s"

#: relocate.cc:354
#, c-format
msgid "Relocation file: %s"
msgstr "Archivo de relocación: %s"

#: relocate.cc:390
#, c-format
msgid "Unknown relocation command %s"
msgstr "Comando de relocación desconocido: %s"

#: rest-collision.cc:151
msgid "cannot resolve rest collision: rest direction not set"
msgstr "no puedo resolver colisión de silencios: no se fijó dirección de silencio"

#: rest-collision.cc:165 rest-collision.cc:210
msgid "too many colliding rests"
msgstr "demasiados silencios en colisión"

#: rest.cc:144
#, c-format
msgid "rest `%s' not found"
msgstr "silencio `%s' no encontrado"

#: score-engraver.cc:67
#, c-format
msgid "cannot find `%s'"
msgstr "imposible encontrar: `%s'"

#: score-engraver.cc:69
msgid "Music font has not been installed properly."
msgstr "La fuente de música no ha sido instalada correctamente"

#: score-engraver.cc:71
#, c-format
msgid "Search path `%s'"
msgstr "Ruta de búsqueda: `%s'"

#: score-engraver.cc:73
msgid "Aborting"
msgstr "Abortando"

#: score.cc:225
msgid "already have music in score"
msgstr "debe existir música en la partitura"

#: score.cc:226
msgid "this is the previous music"
msgstr "esta es la música previa"

#: score.cc:231
msgid "errors found, ignoring music expression"
msgstr "se encontraron errores, ignorando expresión musical"

#. FIXME:
#: script-engraver.cc:102
msgid "do not know how to interpret articulation: "
msgstr "no se sabe como interpretar la articulación `%s'"

#: script-engraver.cc:103
msgid "scheme encoding: "
msgstr "codificación scheme"

#: simple-spacer.cc:375
#, c-format
msgid "No spring between column %d and next one"
msgstr "No hay separación entre la columna %d y la siguiente"

#: slur-engraver.cc:83 tuplet-engraver.cc:75
#, c-format
msgid "direction of %s invalid: %d"
msgstr "dirección de %s es inválida: %d"

#: slur-engraver.cc:157
msgid "unterminated slur"
msgstr "ligadura sin terminar"

#: slur-engraver.cc:166
msgid "cannot end slur"
msgstr "no se puede terminar frase"

#: source-file.cc:74
#, c-format
msgid "expected to read %d characters, got %d"
msgstr "se esperaba leer %d caracteres, se obtuvieron %d"

#: staff-symbol-engraver.cc:62
msgid "staff-span event has no direction"
msgstr "evento de 'staff-span' sin idirección"

#: stem-engraver.cc:92
msgid "tremolo duration is too long"
msgstr "la duración del trémolo es demasiado larga"

#. FIXME:
#: stem-engraver.cc:129
#, c-format
msgid "adding note head to incompatible stem (type = %d)"
msgstr "añadiendo cabeza de nota a plica incompatible (tipo = %d)"

#: stem-engraver.cc:131
msgid "maybe input should specify polyphonic voices"
msgstr "Quizás la entrada deba especificar voces polifónicas"

#: stem.cc:105
msgid "weird stem size, check for narrow beams"
msgstr "longitud extraña de plica, revisando barras angostas"

#: stem.cc:641
#, c-format
msgid "flag `%s' not found"
msgstr "bandera `%s' no encontrada"

#: stem.cc:652
#, c-format
msgid "flag stroke `%s' not found"
msgstr "flag stroke `%s' no encontrada"

#: system.cc:180
#, c-format
msgid "Element count %d."
msgstr "Elementos contados %d."

#: system.cc:276
#, c-format
msgid "Grob count %d"
msgstr "Elementos contados %d"

#: text-spanner-engraver.cc:61
msgid "cannot find start of text spanner"
msgstr "no se puede encontrar inicio de spanner de texto"

#: text-spanner-engraver.cc:73
msgid "already have a text spanner"
msgstr "ya hay un spanner de texto"

#: text-spanner-engraver.cc:133
msgid "unterminated text spanner"
msgstr "spanner de texto sin terminar"

#: tie-engraver.cc:264
msgid "lonely tie"
msgstr "ligadura solitaria"

#.
#. Todo: should make typecheck?
#.
#. OTOH, Tristan Keuris writes 8/20 in his Intermezzi.
#.
#: time-signature-engraver.cc:64
#, c-format
msgid "strange time signature found: %d/%d"
msgstr "se encontró un compás extraño: %d/%d"

#. If there is no such symbol, we default to the numbered style.
#. (Here really with a warning!)
#: time-signature.cc:83
#, c-format
msgid "time signature symbol `%s' not found; reverting to numbered style"
msgstr "no se encontró un símbolo de compás `%s'; revirtiendo a estilo numerado"

#: translator-ctors.cc:52
#, c-format
msgid "unknown translator: `%s'"
msgstr "traductor desconocido: `%s'"

#: translator-group.cc:151
#, c-format
msgid "cannot find: `%s'"
msgstr "no se puede encontrar: `%s'"

#: translator.cc:332
#, c-format
msgid "Two simultaneous %s events, junking this one"
msgstr "Dos eventos %s simultáneos, descartando este"

#: translator.cc:333
#, c-format
msgid "Previous %s event here"
msgstr "Evento %s previo aquí"

#: trill-spanner-engraver.cc:68
msgid "cannot find start of trill spanner"
msgstr "no se encuentra el inicio del trino"

#: trill-spanner-engraver.cc:80
msgid "already have a trill spanner"
msgstr "ya hay un trino"

#: vaticana-ligature-engraver.cc:388
#, c-format
msgid ""
"ignored prefix (es) `%s' of this head according to restrictions of the "
"selected ligature style"
msgstr "se ignora prefijo(s) `%s' de esta nota de acuerdo a las restricciones de estilo de ligadura seleccionada"

#: vaticana-ligature-engraver.cc:714
#, c-format
msgid "Vaticana_ligature_engraver: setting `spacing-increment = %f': ptr =%ul"
msgstr "Vaticana_ligature_engraver: asignando `spacing-increment = %f': ptr =%ul"

#: vaticana-ligature.cc:84
msgid "flexa-height undefined; assuming 0"
msgstr "flexa-height no definida, se asume 0"

#: vaticana-ligature.cc:89
msgid "ascending vaticana style flexa"
msgstr "estilo ascendente vaticana flexa"

#: vaticana-ligature.cc:177
msgid "Vaticana_ligature: zero join (delta_pitch == 0)"
msgstr "Vaticana_ligature: unión cero join (delta_pitch == 0)"

#. fixme: be more verbose.
#: volta-engraver.cc:144
msgid "cannot end volta spanner"
msgstr "no se encuentra en final de la repetición"

#: volta-engraver.cc:154
msgid "already have a volta spanner, ending that one prematurely"
msgstr "ya existe un spanner de volta, terminando este de forma prematura"

#: volta-engraver.cc:158
msgid "also already have an ended spanner"
msgstr "ya hay un final de volta"

#: volta-engraver.cc:159
msgid "giving up"
msgstr "Abandonando"

#: parser.yy:702
msgid "\\paper cannot be used in \\score, use \\layout instead"
msgstr "\\paper no puede ser usado en \\score, mejor use \\layout"

#: parser.yy:726
msgid "need \\paper for paper block"
msgstr "se requiere \\paper para la sección paper"

#: parser.yy:1172
msgid "Grob name should be alphanumeric"
msgstr "El nombre del elemento debe ser alfanumérico"

#: parser.yy:1475
msgid "second argument must be pitch list"
msgstr "El segundo argumento debe ser una lista de tonos"

#: parser.yy:1502 parser.yy:1507 parser.yy:1972
msgid "have to be in Lyric mode for lyrics"
msgstr "Debe estar en modo Lyric para letra"

#: parser.yy:1604
msgid "expecting string as script definition"
msgstr "esperando una cadena de texto como definición del script"

#: parser.yy:1759 parser.yy:1809
#, c-format
msgid "not a duration: %d"
msgstr "no es una duración: %d"

#: parser.yy:1926
msgid "have to be in Note mode for notes"
msgstr "debe estar en modo de Note para notas"

#: parser.yy:1987
msgid "have to be in Chord mode for chords"
msgstr "debe estar en modo Chord para acordes"

#: lexer.ll:176
msgid "stray UTF-8 BOM encountered"
msgstr "se encontró caracter UTF-8 BOM aislado"

#: lexer.ll:180
msgid "Skipping UTF-8 BOM"
msgstr "Saltando UTF-8 BOM"

#: lexer.ll:235
#, c-format
msgid "Renaming input to: `%s'"
msgstr "Renombrando entrada a: `%s'"

#: lexer.ll:252
msgid "quoted string expected after \\version"
msgstr "se esperaba cadena entre comillas después de \\version"

#: lexer.ll:256
msgid "quoted string expected after \\sourcefilename"
msgstr "se esperaba cadena entre comillas después de \\sourcefilename"

#: lexer.ll:260
msgid "integer expected after \\sourcefileline"
msgstr "se esperaba un entero después de \\sourcefileline"

#: lexer.ll:273
msgid "EOF found inside a comment"
msgstr "Se encontró FIN de FICHERO dentro de un comentario"

#: lexer.ll:288
msgid "\\maininput not allowed outside init files"
msgstr "\\maininput no es permitido fuera de los archivos de incicialización"

#: lexer.ll:312
#, c-format
msgid "wrong or undefined identifier: `%s'"
msgstr "identificativo equivocado o no definido: `%s'"

#. backup rule
#: lexer.ll:321
msgid "end quote missing"
msgstr "comillas de cierre faltantes"

#: lexer.ll:466
msgid "Brace found at end of lyric.  Did you forget a space?"
msgstr "Se encontró un corchete al final de una letra. ¿Olvidó poner espacio?"

#: lexer.ll:559
msgid "Brace found at end of markup.  Did you forget a space?"
msgstr "Se encontró un corchete al final de un markup. ¿Olvidó poner espacio?"

#: lexer.ll:659
#, c-format
msgid "invalid character: `%c'"
msgstr "carácter no válido: `%c'"

#: lexer.ll:774 lexer.ll:775
#, c-format
msgid "unknown escaped string: `\\%s'"
msgstr "cadena de escape desconocida: `\\%s'"

#: lexer.ll:880 lexer.ll:881
#, c-format
msgid "file too old: %s (oldest supported: %s)"
msgstr "versión de archivo demasiado vieja: %s (más antigua soportada: %s)"

#: lexer.ll:881 lexer.ll:882
msgid "consider updating the input with the convert-ly script"
msgstr "considere actualizar la entrada con el script convert-ly"

#: lexer.ll:887 lexer.ll:888
#, c-format
msgid "program too old: %s (file requires: %s)"
msgstr "programa demasiado viejo: %s (archivo requiere: %s)"

#: backend-library.scm:19 lily.scm:599 ps-to-png.scm:82
#, scheme-format
msgid "Invoking `~a'..."
msgstr "Invocando `~a'..."

#: backend-library.scm:24
#, scheme-format
msgid "`~a' failed (~a)"
msgstr "`~a' falló (~a)"

#: backend-library.scm:95 framework-tex.scm:343 framework-tex.scm:368
#, scheme-format
msgid "Converting to `~a'..."
msgstr "Convirtiendo a `~a'..."

#: backend-library.scm:108
#, scheme-format
msgid "Converting to ~a..."
msgstr "Convirtiendo a ~a..."

#: backend-library.scm:145
#, scheme-format
msgid "Writing header field `~a' to `~a'..."
msgstr "Escribiendo el campo de cabecera `~a' to `~a'..."

#: define-context-properties.scm:20 define-grob-properties.scm:10
#: define-music-properties.scm:10
#, scheme-format
msgid "symbol ~S redefined"
msgstr "símbolo ~S redefinido"

#: define-event-classes.scm:119
#, scheme-format
msgid "event class ~A seems to be unused"
msgstr "evento de clase ~A parece no ser usado"

#. should be programming-error
#: define-event-classes.scm:125
#, scheme-format
msgid "translator listens to nonexisting event class ~A"
msgstr "traductor escucha a un evento de clase inexistente ~A"

#: define-markup-commands.scm:255
msgid "no systems found in \\score markup, does it have a \\layout block?"
msgstr "No se encontraron sistemas en el bloque \\score, tiene un bloque de \\layout?"

#: define-markup-commands.scm:1297
#, scheme-format
msgid "not a valid duration string: ~a"
msgstr "no representa una duración válida: ~a"

#: define-music-types.scm:751
#, scheme-format
msgid "symbol expected: ~S"
msgstr "se esperaba un símbolo:~S"

#: define-music-types.scm:754
#, scheme-format
msgid "cannot find music object: ~S"
msgstr "no se encuentra objeto musical: ~S"

#: define-music-types.scm:774
#, scheme-format
msgid "unknown repeat type `~S'"
msgstr "tipo de repetición desconocido `~S'"

#: define-music-types.scm:775
msgid "See music-types.scm for supported repeats"
msgstr "Vea music-types.scp para repeticiones soportadas"

#: document-backend.scm:91
#, scheme-format
msgid "pair expected in doc ~s"
msgstr "se esperaba un par en doc ~s"

#: document-backend.scm:135
#, scheme-format
msgid "cannot find interface for property: ~S"
msgstr "no se encuentra interface para la propiedad: ~S"

#: document-backend.scm:145
#, scheme-format
msgid "unknown Grob interface: ~S"
msgstr "Interface de elemento desconocida: ~S"

#: documentation-lib.scm:45
#, scheme-format
msgid "Processing ~S..."
msgstr "Procesando ~S..."

#: documentation-lib.scm:150
#, scheme-format
msgid "Writing ~S..."
msgstr "Escribiendo ~S..."

#: documentation-lib.scm:172
#, scheme-format
msgid "cannot find description for property ~S (~S)"
msgstr "no se encuentra la descripción para la propiedad ~S(~S)"

#: framework-eps.scm:91 framework-eps.scm:92
#, scheme-format
msgid "Writing ~a..."
msgstr "Escribiendo ~a..."

#: framework-ps.scm:279
#, scheme-format
msgid "cannot embed ~S=~S"
msgstr "no se puede empotrar ~S=~S"

#: framework-ps.scm:332
#, scheme-format
msgid "cannot extract file matching ~a from ~a"
msgstr "no se puede extraer archivo que concuerde ~a desde ~a"

#: framework-ps.scm:349
#, scheme-format
msgid "do not know how to embed ~S=~S"
msgstr "se ignora como empotrar ~S=~S"

#: framework-ps.scm:380
#, scheme-format
msgid "do not know how to embed font ~s ~s ~s"
msgstr "no se sabe como empotrar la fuente ~s ~s ~s"

#: framework-ps.scm:729
#, scheme-format
msgid "cannot convert <stdout> to ~S"
msgstr "no se puede convertir <stdout> a ~S"

#: framework-ps.scm:748 framework-ps.scm:751
#, scheme-format
msgid "cannot generate ~S using the postscript back-end"
msgstr "no se puede generar ~S usando el backend postscript"

#: framework-ps.scm:758
msgid ""
"\n"
"The PostScript backend does not support the 'classic'\n"
"framework. Use the EPS backend instead,\n"
"\n"
"  lilypond -b eps <file>\n"
"\n"
"or remove the lilypond-book specific settings from the input.\n"
msgstr ""
"\n"
"El procesador PostScript no soporta la infraestructura 'clásica'.\n"
"Use el procesador EPS en su lugar.\n"
"  lilipond -b eps <archivo>\n"
"\\ "
"o elimine sintaxis específicas de lilypond-book de la entrada.\n"

#: framework-tex.scm:360
#, scheme-format
msgid "TeX file name must not contain whitespace: `~a'"
msgstr "El nombre del archivo TeX no puede contener espacios: `~a'"

#: layout-beam.scm:29
#, scheme-format
msgid "Error in beam quanting.  Expected (~S,~S) found ~S."
msgstr "Error en cuantizado de barras. Esperaba (~S,~S) se encontró ~S"

#: layout-beam.scm:46
#, scheme-format
msgid "Error in beam quanting.  Expected ~S 0, found ~S."
msgstr "Error en cuantizado de barras. Esperaba ~S 0, se encontró ~S"

#: layout-page-layout.scm:357
msgid "Calculating page breaks..."
msgstr "Calculando cortes de página..."

#: lily-library.scm:593
#, scheme-format
msgid "unknown unit: ~S"
msgstr "unidad desconocida: ~S"

#: lily-library.scm:626
#, scheme-format
msgid "no \\version statement found, please add~afor future compatibility"
msgstr "no se encontró enunciado \\version, por favor añáda ~a para compatibilidad futura."

#: lily-library.scm:633
msgid "old relative compatibility not used"
msgstr "old relative: compatibilidad anitgua no se usó"

#: lily.scm:144
#, scheme-format
msgid "cannot find: ~A"
msgstr "no se puede encontrar: ~A"

#: lily.scm:209
#, scheme-format
msgid "wrong type for argument ~a.  Expecting ~a, found ~s"
msgstr "argumento erróneo ~a.  Se esperaba ~a, se encontró ~s"

#: lily.scm:525 lily.scm:589
#, scheme-format
msgid "failed files: ~S"
msgstr "se falló en los archivos: ~S"

#: lily.scm:579
#, scheme-format
msgid "Redirecting output to ~a..."
msgstr "Redirigiendo salida a ~a..."

#: ly-syntax-constructors.scm:40
msgid "Music head function must return Music object"
msgstr "Función de cabecera de Music debe regresar un objeto Music."

#: ly-syntax-constructors.scm:136
#, scheme-format
msgid "Invalid property operation ~a"
msgstr "Operación de propiedad inválida ~a"

#: markup.scm:123
#, scheme-format
msgid "Wrong number of arguments.  Expect: ~A, found ~A: ~S"
msgstr "Cantidad errónea de argumentos.  Esperaba: ~A, se encontró ~A: ~S"

#: markup.scm:129
#, scheme-format
msgid "Invalid argument in position ~A.  Expect: ~A, found: ~S."
msgstr "Argumento erróneo en la posición ~A. .Esperaba: ~A, se encontró: ~S"

#: music-functions.scm:213
msgid "More alternatives than repea

Re: Update lilypond spanish es.po UTF-8

John Mandereau
Le samedi 13 janvier 2007 à 00:04 -0600, Daniel Tonda Castillo a écrit :

> Ok, I attach the es.po. Found out the problem, whenever I load the es.po
> in kbabel, and open the header, it changes the encoding field to
> ISO-8859-1. I made sure that the file was saved as UTF-8. Then checked
> with less that indeed the encoding said it was UTF-8.
>
> Later on created the messages catalog compilation with:
>
> msgfmt es.po -o lilypond.mo
>
> Copied lilypond.mo to /usr/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/lilypond.mo
>
> Ran lilypond --version:
>
> Here's the output in my beloved spanish:
>
> $ lilypond --version
> GNU LilyPond 2.11.11
> Este software es libre. Está protegido por la Licencia Pública
> General de GNU, y es libre para modificarlo y/o distribuir copias de
> él bajo ciertas condiciones. Invóquelo como `lilypond --warranty' para más
> información.

It looks good. I've committed the new es.po. Thanks!

Cheers
--
John Mandereau <[hidden email]>