First contribution to website translation

First contribution to website translation

Francisco Vila-4
This first patch is a kind of test to see y I am doing it well. I
think that have followed all directions correctly, could anyone
confirm?

The whole truth is that I've been patientfully syncing every
out-to-date file from the web -- I had completed the fine tuning of
all files in the automatic-engraving folder--, only to realize that
Daniel was doing exactly the same.

Merging was impossible to manage for me, so I've rm-rf-ed all and
started again from scratch.

Hope this zip-packed patch keeps its utf-8 encoding.

You learn something every day.
--
Francisco Vila Doncel. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org

The above-mentioned patch (Re: First contribution to website translation)

Francisco Vila-4
... And the patch itself is here attached.

El sáb, 13 de ene de 2007, a las 02:24:55 +0100, Francisco Vila dijo:

> This first patch is a kind of test to see y I am doing it well. I
> think that have followed all directions correctly, could anyone
> confirm?
>
> The whole truth is that I've been patientfully syncing every
> out-to-date file from the web -- I had completed the fine tuning of
> all files in the automatic-engraving folder--, only to realize that
> Daniel was doing exactly the same.
>
> Merging was impossible to manage for me, so I've rm-rf-ed all and
> started again from scratch.
>
> Hope this zip-packed patch keeps its utf-8 encoding.
>
> You learn something every day.
--
Francisco Vila Doncel. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org

0001-sync-with-original-and-minor-corrections-to-install-index.html.txt.zip (1K) Download Attachment

Re: The above-mentioned patch (Re: First contribution to website translation)

John Mandereau
Le samedi 13 janvier 2007 à 02:30 +0100, Francisco Vila a écrit :
> ... And the patch itself is here attached.

Thanks, applied.

> El sáb, 13 de ene de 2007, a las 02:24:55 +0100, Francisco Vila dijo:
> > This first patch is a kind of test to see y I am doing it well. I
> > think that have followed all directions correctly, could anyone
> > confirm?

As it is a very small update, I could easily check that it's OK.

> > The whole truth is that I've been patientfully syncing every
> > out-to-date file from the web -- I had completed the fine tuning of
> > all files in the automatic-engraving folder--, only to realize that
> > Daniel was doing exactly the same.

In the French team, we try to share work: every translator should be
assigned a task.

> > Merging was impossible to manage for me, so I've rm-rf-ed all and
> > started again from scratch.

Well, you should learn how to merge, otherwise you'll often waste time
and bandwidth by restarting from scratch.  Try to follow Johannes'
advice on how to perform a merge (see the list archives).

> > Hope this zip-packed patch keeps its utf-8 encoding.

That's all right.  If you email client supports utf-8, you even needn't
(g/b)zip the patch.

> > You learn something every day.

:-)

Cheers